soulja boy tellem thread

mika-obsessive-13

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no! This is the worst drivel I have ever heard.

I really would like it if someone told me exactly what the good points are about Soulja Boy? What makes the songs enjoyable?

I mean usually I can say that maybe something is not to my taste, but I can see how others might like it, but with this, I see no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Hopefully someone will enlighten me?

I really would like it if someone told me exactly what the good points are about Soulja Boy? What makes the songs enjoyable?

I mean usually I can say that maybe something is not to my taste, but I can see how others might like it, but with this, I see no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

they're fun to dance to.:mf_rosetinted:

as for the good reasons....im not sure.

I agree with you. Really

So you can dance to it? But it's tuneless rubbish isn't it?

I don't mean to be rude, but I really, really don't understand, and if it comes on the radio, I switch it off, I really hope this second single isn't a hit - sorry!

So you can dance to it?

i don't mean to be rude, but I really, really don't understand, and if it comes on the radio, I switch it off, I really hope this second single isn't a hit - sorry!

i dont really like him, i just thought someone might.

tuneless rubbish - yes, but to osme people its gold

So you can dance to it? But it's tuneless rubbish isn't it?

I don't mean to be rude, but I really, really don't understand, and if it comes on the radio, I switch it off, I really hope this second single isn't a hit - sorry!

Bwhahaha:naughty:

I have that too. But luckily he isn't that famous here

[/i]

i dont really like him, i just thought someone might.

tuneless rubbish - yes, but to osme people its gold

:naughty: You can like him if you want, you know, don't pay attention to my opinion!

Do your friends like it, and if so why, I'm desperately trying to understand!

I thought that was the DUMBEST song the first time I heard it. But now, it's sort of catchy. Especially because so many other popstars do it on stage. (Miley Cyrus, Hayley from Paramore, etc.)

I thought that was the DUMBEST song the first time I heard it. But now, it's sort of catchy. Especially because so many other popstars do it on stage. (Miley Cyrus, Hayley from Paramore, etc.)

The day Mika does that on stage will be the day that I go to the toilet in the middle of his gig. :naughty:

Hmm, now I know some of you can read that the wrong way......

The day Mika does that on stage will be the day that I go to the toilet in the middle of his gig. :naughty:

Hmm, now I know some of you can read that the wrong way......

The song's pretty dumb. I don't like music that doesn't have some kind of sound in the background besides, like, one instrument. (Unless it's an acoustic guitar)

It's like that Sandi Thom song "I Wish I Was a Punk Rocker" or whatever. It's a cute song and all, and I like it, but it ruins it for me that there's no real music in the background. I mean, it's just a drum. How boring.

The dance makes me laugh, though.

He's marmite? I haven't heard anyone give him acclaim, ever. Well, my mom has Crank That stuck in her head as she let me know this morning. They did the dance and crap at the 8th grade lock-in (overnight) at the school where she teaches- She volunteered on Friday.

But the weird thing is that I can listen to like... the beginning of 'Such Great Heights' by the Postal Service and it doesn't bother me.

It's weird how some repetative noises are irritating, and some aren't.