The Office !!

musicfreak

So i hope i'm not the only one who watches The Office (i'm in America but i know there it is in England too) if you do watch who's your fav character?

I would say mine is Jim, he's so sweet, but Dwight is soo funny!:naughty:

Just some office talk!:thumb_yello:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Oh my goodness...I love that show!!!

It's the funniest show on TV right now (and is my favourite TV show) in my opinion...such clever and well thought out humour.

They way that Jim plays into Dwights antics...so hilarious. Not to mention Michael...he's such an...can't type that...he's such a jerk.

For Media Studies we had to plan, script, film and edit a 5-10 minute episode of a TV for our final project. My group did The Office!!! I was Jim. Okay, I'm a girl and I look nothing like Jim, I know...but there was only one guy in my group and he was Michael. That had to be one of the most fun projects ever!!!

The Office is a top notch show!!!

:biggrin2:

Oh my goodness...I love that show!!!

It's the funniest show on TV right now (and is my favourite TV show) in my opinion...such clever and well thought out humour.

They way that Jim plays into Dwights antics...so hilarious. Not to mention Michael...he's such an...can't type that...he's such a jerk.

For Media Studies we had to plan, script, film and edit a 5-10 minute episode of a TV for our final project. My group did The Office!!! I was Jim. Okay, I'm a girl and I look nothing like Jim, I know...but there was only one guy in my group and he was Michael. That had to be one of the most fun projects ever!!!

The Office is a top notch show!!!

:biggrin2:

that is soo cool!!:punk: Jim is my absolute fav. character!!:wub2:, he's so sweet to Pam...

did you watch the season finally? i wanted to shoot Andy when he interupted Jim right before he was about to propose! sorry if i just ruined for you:blush-anim-cl:

that is soo cool!!:punk: Jim is my absolute fav. character!!:wub2:, he's so sweet to Pam...

did you watch the season finally? i wanted to shoot Andy when he interupted Jim right before he was about to propose! sorry if i just ruined for you:blush-anim-cl:

Oooh...I did watch it actually. I know...I was like, "Andy, don't do it!!!" Jim will get it together though:wink2:

Favorite show, for sureee.

I have the rip off calander of the office quotes, I suggest you all get one!

and have you ever seen on youtube? apperently people think that the office (american) and Mika go hand in hand, there are some videos of clips from the office with Mikas songs in the background..interesting

and have you ever seen on youtube? apperently people think that the office (american) and Mika go hand in hand, there are some videos of clips from the office with Mikas songs in the background..interesting

A rip off calendar with quotes? How cool is that? I don't have one of those but I do have a regular office calendar and changed the month just this morning...I think Kevin is this month:roftl:

I haven't heard that? Oh my goodness...that sounds REALLY cool though:wink2:

My sister has that calendar. lol

• 1 month later...

Okay, so today I looked up some quotes from "The Office" on the Internet.

Here are a few...

"Having a bathroom is a privilege. It is called a 'ladies room' for a reason. And if you can not behave like ladies, well then you are not going to have a bathroom."

---a quote from Dwight K. Schrute

"I'm an early bird and I'm a night owl, so I'm wise and have worms."

---a quote from Michael Scott

"Because right now, this is a job. If I advance any higher, this would be my career. And if this were my career, I'd have to throw myself in front of a train."

---a quote from Jim Halpert

• 1 month later...
Love it !!

I havent seen the US version but Ricky Gervais in the Uk version is awesome

Heres a wee clip :punk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE6P-lwS0lQ

:naughty:

:naughty:

I've watched a few UK The Office episodes on BBC America, but I guess i'm so preoccupied with the amazing accents I miss a lot of the jokes:doh:

I like this commercial for the Olympics:

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Jim and Pam are going to have a baby. They're going to be parents! :wub2: I know it's fake but...still, it makes me happy. :teehee:

jim's acting was incredible! I was like 'man if i ever have a baby, that's exactly how i want my hubby to act':roftl: he was so sweet!:wub2:

i love the beginning! 5:00...