The Official Mika Wh*res Thread

IngievV

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah 'stick' with me kid and you be a 'mega whore' in no time. It really is great to be a WHORE!!!!! (god people must think we are totaly mental):roftl::punk:

ahem ! what do u mean your scottish u are mental :naughty:

i feel bad for u guys who havent met mika yet or heard him play live , ive seen tons of bands & the only one that could top him was scouting for girls , their bads points were .... they aint hot like mika :wub2: & there was no stripping :thumbdown:

scouting for girls could no way top Mika!!! NO WAY MAN!

yes way ! i saw them live last month in the barrowlands & they were f***ing brilliant ! if u like their music its ten times better live :punk:

HAHAH gosh too bad I didn't foud this earlier...I would give it to my ex LOL

IMG_1097.jpg

and shoni if you know a guy who wears a kilt you can always give him this T-shirt ;) actually I know one! xD LOL Martin beware :lmfao:

newitsakiltartcopy.jpg

HAHAHA I dunno I'm gonna ask him :roftl: hmmm Amsterdam 8th July :punk:

so your a martin`s whore ?

drool on this then

S5000829.jpg

sorry about the red eyes , i could never be bothered to sort it

ahem ! what do u mean your scottish u are mental :naughty:

i feel bad for u guys who havent met mika yet or heard him play live , ive seen tons of bands & the only one that could top him was scouting for girls , their bads points were .... they aint hot like mika :wub2: & there was no stripping :thumbdown:

hello girls! :) havin' craic as I can see... LOL

Ha ha sheena, you're right I AM MENTAL!!! told you it was good in here:thumb_yello:

Ha ha sheena, you're right I AM MENTAL!!! told you it was good in here:thumb_yello:

too right shoni theres no talk of ....of shoni ive missed u hugs n kisses , i must send u all a card to say how much i love having u as a friend though i really dont even know you in person ,you know all that mushy pish :thumbdown: its all here u b**ch im gonna rag your hair oot n send sh*t through the post :shocked::roftl: my kinda place :wink2:

too right shoni theres no talk of ....of shoni ive missed u hugs n kisses , i must send u all a card to say how much i love having u as a friend though i really dont even know you in person ,you know all that mushy pish :thumbdown: its all here u b**ch im gonna rag your hair oot n send sh*t through the post :shocked::roftl: my kinda place :wink2:

:punk: told u it wiz goood here. we're all up for a laugh and nae airs an graces. stick wi the whores, we're the best.:punk:

So which will I be?

well I think Ingie wouldn't mind if we call you Baby Whore... (she didn't like when I called her that way, she prefer her own Upper-Lollipop-Whore :lmfao:)

so do you want to be our Baby Whore?:roftl:

and listen to girls...they're totally right! :thumb_yello: