Yes or No (Part 3)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I'm happy here, I would love to live in Switzerland.

Is not a "y/n" question but.. What would you do if you were Mrs. Brown?

Hmmm...I'm not sure. Though I would most likely be hurt, I would take the situation as an adult (even though I'm not one yet). Seeing as I'm not a prejudice, homophobic person, I would accept the fact that my partner is gay and not disown him because he is homosexual. He is only a person like you and me, and for the kids...I would only want to teach them what is right. And that is to be an open and forgiving person and not view someone's sexuality as a fault?

Are you good at Chubby Bunny?

Hmmm...I'm not sure. Though I would most likely be hurt, I would take the situation as an adult (even though I'm not one yet). Seeing as I'm not a prejudice, homophobic person, I would accept the fact that my partner is gay and not disown him because he is homosexual. He is only a person like you and me, and for the kids...I would only want to teach them what is right. And that is to be an open and forgiving person and not view someone's sexuality as a fault?

Are you good at Chubby Bunny?

Great answer :thumb_yello:

I've never played... I might do it tonight :bleh:

Do you think that Donald Trump wears a wig? :naughty:

Great answer :thumb_yello:

I've never played... I might do it tonight :bleh:

Do you think that Donald Trump wears a wig? :naughty:

Thanks so much:wink2:

Hmm...does Donald Trump wear a wig?!? I don't know. But if I had to take a serious guess, I would have to say no...I think it's a lot of carefully placed and hairsprayed locks...hehe...plus I think I saw it move in the wind (without flying off...hehe)...FREAKY....haha

Do you ever make your own jewllery?

Hmm...does Donald Trump wear a wig?!? I don't know. But if I had to take a serious guess, I would have to say no...I think it's a lot of carefully placed and hairsprayed locks...hehe...plus I think I saw it move in the wind (without flying off...hehe)...FREAKY....haha

Lol, I've seen that too! His hair is so creepy :bleh: Did you watch "The Apprentice" in LA? Lol... I almost died laughing when he was on the beach and the wind moved his hair all over his face :roftl::roftl: That's what happen when you use too much a hair dryer :naughty:

And no, I buy it.

Do you have a favourite word?

Lol, I've seen that too! His hair is so creepy :bleh: Did you watch "The Apprentice" in LA? Lol... I almost died laughing when he was on the beach and the wind moved his hair all over his face :roftl::roftl: That's what happen when you use too much a hair dryer :naughty:

And no, I buy it.

Do you have a favourite word?

Haha:roftl: No, I didn't watch "The Apprentice" but I can only imagine what that scene must have looked like...

Not one favourite word in particular...many words. One of which is "brilliant"...I have my reasons:blush-anim-cl:

Do you eat large meals?

yeps.

are you ever so nely you cry?

No, I'm not a big fan of country, although I like Carrie Underwood.

Would you go to a reality like "Big Brother" or "The Real Life"?

No, i wouldn't!

Do you like Eurovision?

No..I'm usually pretty quiet

Did you ever collect Beanie Babies?

ehm, did I collect what?? I don't know what they are...

*google*

oh, so cute :)

No

Do you have to go to school/work tomorrow?

Yes.. :wub2: He has EVERYTHING! Even a girlfriend :tears:

Are you still in school?

that sucks..:boxed:

No, I'm not..:bleh:

No, I'm not in loooooveeee, I miss being in love though :blush-anim-cl:

Have you ever had a laugh attack in a very inappropied time? (Funeral, meeting with your boss...)

Oh.. very often..:roftl:

Do you like Finding Nemo?? :wub2:

No, I don't like her :S

Did you see the last episode of "Sex and the City"? :bleh:

Sasje: how come someone stole your siggy??

I have never seen "Sex and the City"...

Do you lick your fingers after eating Cheetos?