Eurovision...

Hevthehampster

I know!! Lordi's music is actually really melodic. Death Metal tends to be just a bunch of noise.......

:naughty:

Seriously though, Scooch weren't that bad. Not as bad as Dustin the Turkey this year........

When they turned the trolleys around, and all of the countries flags were on it, i thought we had it. I thought the other countries would like that.... but obviously they still think we're idiots....

and also in the lyrics they say - form london to berlin, all the way from paris to talin, helsinki onto prague, dont matter where we are, yer yer yer, flying high in hamsterjam....'

so i thought the countries would like that too, oh well i guess this is GB for you....:roftl:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time, I seem to remember one act who were covered in silver and looked like tin foil...anyone else?

I thought they should have won....it was completley mad! But funny!

ah ukraine - dancing lasha tumbai - didnt they come second???? - i loved them!!!!

try later if you want, it might work then.....:naughty:

Thank you! But i can't see anyway.. i will watch it in school tomorrow!

haha - yer they would do well, id like to see the hoosiers...:roftl:

:naughty: Would be good, but they're American unfortunately... unless we could adopt them!!!

:lol3:

It would be awsome!:mf_lustslow:

Last time, I seem to remember one act who were covered in silver and looked like tin foil...anyone else?

I thought they should have won....it was completley mad! But funny!

Verka Serduchka!!! He/She/It was a complete FRUITCAKE....!!!! Classic!! It should have won :lol3:

and also in the lyrics they say - form london to berlin, all the way from paris to talin, helsinki onto prague, dont matter where we are, yer yer yer, flying high in hamsterjam....'

so i thought the countries would like that too, oh well i guess this is GB for you....:roftl:

I tell you what - we open the gates of our tiny little island for them, and they can't even pick up the phone and vote for us!!! :sneaky2: were gonna have to rethink some things.... :bleh:

That was the best entry. I laughed so much. It was the Ukraine entry.

haha - completely mad - after eurovisioni played that song on my ipod non stop!

once when my parents were out, my brother my friend and i all went to different computers in the house and switched the song on at the same time on full volume....its a suprise the neighbours didnt complain :lmfao::roftl:

Verka Serduchka!!! He/She/It was a complete FRUITCAKE....!!!! Classic!! It should have won :lol3:

I tell you what - we open the gates for of our tiny little island for them, and they can't even pick up the phone and vote for us!!! :sneaky2: were gonna have to rethink some things.... :bleh:

absolutely.....this thread is catching up on me!!!!

once when my parents were out, my brother my friend and i all went to different computers in the house and switched the song on at the same time on full volume....its a suprise the neighbours didnt complain :lmfao::roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Reminder for our amusement

That was the best entry. I laughed so much. It was the Ukraine entry.

ah ukraine - dancing lasha tumbai - didnt they come second???? - i loved them!!!!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Reminder for our amusement

Yes, thats the one.

It's so catchy!

:roftl: :roftl:

haha complete FRUITCAKE!!! - haha :lmfao:

You just have to laugh!!

At least that one is a proper song, it's rather good for Eurovision.

On the otherhand though I do feel Eurovision is not as fun as it used to be because of the political side. Shame really.