Eurovision...

Hevthehampster

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was it Ukraine last year with the drag queen?! I LOVED that song!! still do, its brilliant!:D

here it is:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eX_rNEPIgc8

:yay: its the best Eurovision! its so funny! they should have won!

Haha,yes we agree. Couple of pages back :wink2:

welcome to the eurovision conversation :naughty:

When is eurovision this year?

Thats..ummmm..interesting...it lives up to it's name i guess.

It's sung by a turkey? Ok then.....:roftl: :roftl:

yeah, Dustin the Turkey (he's already a kids telly puppet thing here) so he's a familiar face for the past ten years or so to us:naughty:

:lmao: I wonder if it'll do well?!:shocked::lmfao:

yeah, Dustin the Turkey (he's already a kids telly puppet thing here) so he's a familiar face for the past ten years or so to us:naughty:

:lmao: I wonder if it'll do well?!:shocked::lmfao:

Ah ok, that makes a little more sense.

I'm sure you will! Just look at Ukraine!:roftl:

But then again.....have to think about politics etc.

Ah ok, that makes a little more sense.

I'm sure you will! Just look at Ukraine!:roftl:

But then again.....have to think about politics etc.

yeah, I've a feeling polotics will decide, I mean it's been llike that for so long now...oh well.

I find it funny that The UK and Ireland always help each other out in the Eurovision, :naughty: but I hate when its ruled by politics:thumbdown:

yeah, I've a feeling polotics will decide, I mean it's been llike that for so long now...oh well.

I find it funny that The UK and Ireland always help each other out in the Eurovision, :naughty: but I hate when its ruled by politics:thumbdown:

yer politics sucks!!!!

Yea, it's usually that way. You..high marks to us..us..high marks to you :naughty: we stick together!

I wish people would just vote for what they liked the best...not what is next to them!(and i'm sure you all agree)

Yea, it's usually that way. You..high marks to us..us..high marks to you :naughty: we stick together!

I wish people would just vote for what they liked the best...not what is next to them!(and i'm sure you all agree)

couldnt have put it better myself - nice one:thumb_yello:

exactly!!:thumb_yello: I hope it's like that this year...vote for what we all like!