The Tim Burton thread

Nielo

That's so great! Congratulations Nielo!

I'm really happy for you! :wink2:

Thank you! :wub2:

It's a real pleasant surprise that so many people on here like Tim Burton. When I told my friends/family I'd gotten his autograph, they were just like 'Who? :blink:'

:roftl:

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello! I'm happy about this thread couse Tim Burton is sooo talanted! Tho i knew about him just because of Johnny Depp:naughty:

Haha, me too! But I now love him just as much as Johnny. :biggrin2:

haha, i saw on the news that he has born a baby and that baby's mother is Mrs Lovett! I was like- WTF?:shocked::naughty:

Didn't you know? :biggrin2:

He's married to her. They've got 2 children now. (Johnny is de godfather of the oldest kid.) :original:

yah!! and in 3-D!!!

3-D? Really? Lol.

Ya know that it was rumored that Johnny will play Alice on that movie???? Luckily, they decided that he is gonna play another caracter!

:lmfao:

Didn't know that. I did read somewhere that Lindsay Lohan begged him not to cast some unknown actrice for the part of Alice, because she said she'd be perfect for that part. He didn't listen. :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

3-D? Really? Lol.

:lmfao:

Didn't know that. I did read somewhere that Lindsay Lohan begged him not to cast some unknown actrice for the part of Alice, because she said she'd be perfect for that part. He didn't listen. :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

Well, for our own luck, LiLo is not gonna play on that film. Can we say that God exist???? Then, thanks God for dont let her pervert our lovely Johnny and lovely Tim!

• 1 year later...

I love Tim Burton's films - I think my favourite is Sweeney Todd, followed by Edward Scissorhands. I can't wait for Alice in Wonderland, it sounds like it'll be fantastic. You can find out more about it here.

mysti