Taratata.

Mika4Life13

It's normal because Canada is a beautiful country and for the food I understand and I think that's why I'm not really big :naughty:

Good night for the third time :roftl:

:lmfao: yeah canada, is gorgey... hahaha, i love escargot . But the food we have here..is fabulousso.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked::boxed::shocked::boxed:

Arrrrgh!!! Why??!?! It has been there for a year!!

btw, I have the GK performance+the interview on my computer if anyone is interessed :mf_rosetinted:

In any case it's very....aaaaargh!

My question is.....there where 2versions of it, do you remember? The one aired on channel2 and the one aired on channel4, if I remember well....the last one disappered after a very short time and actually I think it was the best one: there were some cutted pieces, like a little bit of "Kiss" (by Prince) sang by Mika and another part before the "Killer Queen" cover...... Does anyone have it?

if any1 has the video i would greatly appreciate it! :wink2:

my request is pretty much the same 4 the version with the prince bit in it

thank u!

The full interview, including Grace Kelly and the Prince-bit, is available on dailymotion:

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/mika%2Btaratata/video/x2pyhn_mika-live-in-taratata-full-performa_music

It's one of my favourites, Mika's voice is beautiful and he's just so natural.

It was a great performance, and Taratata is one of the best music shows in tv in my view. :thumb_yello:

The full interview, including Grace Kelly and the Prince-bit, is available on dailymotion:

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/mika%2Btaratata/video/x2pyhn_mika-live-in-taratata-full-performa_music

It's one of my favourites, Mika's voice is beautiful and he's just so natural.

thanks for the link:thumb_yello:

i love this interview, it was the first interview of Mika i had watched almost a year ago :wub2: