The Australian Thread: Part Twelve

Rainbow Sky

Have heard a bit of thunder and seen a bit of lightning (dogs went a bit psycho!) might be worse down your way though.

Just realised I had a doctors appointment this afternoon which I totally forgot about :shocked: Have to ring, apologise and reschedule tomorrow!

So, are we official yet? :newyear:

Yep, pretty full on here. My dog doesn't react at all :insane:

I always forget things like that! I've completely skipped two vet appointments before :roftl:

'Course not :newyear:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HIYAAAA !!! ....... sooooo.... for our WA's ..... I'M STILL awake ... !! (erherm .... no real surprise ... :wink2: ) ... hehehe ... :punk:

:shocked: What? You're awake???! :roftl:

Hi HK!

It's been ages since we spoke :wub2:

Hope you are well.

I am actually heading off now, I am determined to finsih reading my book sometime before Christmas!

Talk soon xx

Nighty night! What book is it?

I need to start my lab report ... but instead I've been farting around on facebook :bleh:

:shocked: What? You're awake???! :roftl:

Nighty night! What book is it?

I need to start my lab report ... but instead I've been farting around on facebook :bleh:

:roftl::sneaky2: ... well, actually ... RL keeps me fairly busy ... until late ... when at last I can come on here ..... so ... :sneaky2: *msn slaps you* ... :naughty:

Hello to all who are still up.

Finally since I've been back I've been able to sleep through the whole night and not be up at 2:30 or 6:30am wide awake. Yes... I was up at 2:30am Monday wide awake ready for the day because it would have been 8:30am there when we'd be up.

Now if I could shake off the rest of this cold things would be greeeeat!

Finally since I've been back I've been able to sleep through the whole night and not be up at 2:30 or 6:30am wide awake. Yes... I was up at 2:30am Monday wide awake ready for the day because it would have been 8:30am there when we'd be up.

:naughty: Hey Peej ... hope you CAN shake that cold & ..... aint jetlag a bugga ... *rolls eyes* ... :naughty:

I'm off to bed shortly .... 3:15am here ... so FY&GN & :huglove: to all ... :wub2:

My mum is going on holiday again this weekend. She has gone on holiday every weekend for the past few months. I have no idea where she goes. And I don't care. I get to dance to Mika around the house wearing my lorange :thumb_yello:

You're not even the teensiest bit curious?:shocked:

Crazy bad thunder and lightning here, can you see that Jols?

*isn't entirely sure how far weather things like this reach*

Thunder, lightning - I could almost be there!:wink2:

I'm off to bed shortly .... 3:15am here ...

You're getting as bad as Kelzy for not sleeping:naughty:

*wanders casually in*

*glances round to see if anyone's looking*:glasses2:

*strolls nonchalantly over to dead tree*:fisch:

*checks again for anyone looking*

*slips message into knothole*

Nothing succeeds like a parrot

*casually meanders off*

Hello, non-existent Aussies!

1. :punk:

2. do you have a link, still? I was looking them up on ebay yesterday and saw nothing as fantastic.

3. Can't remember what you are gahing about.

2. Well, I think there was only one pair, but here's a link to their eBay store...http://stores.ebay.com/WorldShoesNet

Mental picture of you saying that with your hands on your hips ready to go into tantrum mode. Oh and by the way, you're grounded young lady! ...and OD is next:naughty:

I know you don't, that's why offered to help with the Excel you dink:roftl:

I'm doing mine plus someone elses who is on leave and naturally it's all turned to s**t so I'm up at 5:15am and home at 7:30pm.....is great!

DarkLight from England

One word "GROUNDED"

Don't even bother, Tanya...

it's on friday.

i have heapsssss of time!

well i think i do.

just to make Tan happy, i might go do my homework..

Haha, you have school on Fridays...

haha! Good work!

My mum always asks "What are you doing? What is that orange screen?"

"Homework, mum"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. Very important homework. Stop distracting me."

Niiice. My mum never nags me. She refuses, even if I ASK her to.

:tears: :tears: :tears:

"I told you yesterday that I wouldn't be home for dinner today"

.. yeah, whatever, she expects me to listen to her when she speaks to me? :blink:

*goes to scavenge in the freezer*

Freezer food! Woot!

:tears: ....*tries but fails to remember last holiday*

True Jols...we do dribble an awful amount of s**t sometimes:naughty:

Nothing wrong with spaghetti or baked beans on toast :thumb_yello:

Baked beans are my comfort food. *wants*

Ick, jetlag...I don't get it there, wherever I am, but when I come back home it's a bitch...

*wanders casually in*

*glances round to see if anyone's looking*:glasses2:

*strolls nonchalantly over to dead tree*:fisch:

*casually meanders off*

*doesn't understand the message*

... well, actually ... RL keeps me fairly busy ... until late ... when at last I can come on here ..... so ... *msn slaps you* ...

Haha *slaps back*

:punk:

You're not even the teensiest bit curious?

No. She only goes to incredibly boring towns, and if I provoke her she will start talking for hours about the really interesting antique pencil shop that they had there or something :blink:

Thunder, lightning - I could almost be there!

:roftl:

*wanders casually in*

*glances round to see if anyone's looking*

*strolls nonchalantly over to dead tree*

*casually meanders off*

:blink:

Right ...

*runs off to decifer*

2. Well, I think there was only one pair, but here's a link to their eBay store...http://stores.ebay.com/WorldShoesNet

Ohh, thanks! :wub2: Their pretty cheap - I hope they send here - But I don;t really have time to look into ti properly. Wtf am I even doing on MFC?

I did find some more like yours though :das:

http://cgi.ebay.com/CONVERSE-All-Star-Chuck-Taylor-Floral-Hi-Wn-8_W0QQitemZ170210210846QQihZ007QQcategoryZ63889QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

and some other interesting pairs

Haha, you have school on Fridays...

You don't?? :blink:

Niiice. My mum never nags me. She refuses, even if I ASK her to.

But ... why would do you that???

*doesn't understand the message*

*joins in the not-understanding*

Um, I think lightning just hit the library or something very close, because the whole building just shook quite a lot :shocked:

Buuut, my computer is still working, so it's all good :cheerful_h4h:

Does anyone know how to convert from

Glucose (nmoles) per tube to [Glucose] nmol/ul ? :roftl: :roftl:

I haven't the slightest clue, but the first one should equal around 4, so i'm just going to try random things until I get something that gets that :roftl:

Um, I think lightning just hit the library or something very close, because the whole building just shook quite a lot :shocked:

Glucose (nmoles) per tube to [Glucose] nmol/ul ? :roftl:

I haven't the slightest clue, but the first one should equal around 4, so i'm just going to try random things until I get something that gets that :roftl:

Hiya OKD !!:roftl: Maybe you ask Scut that question ... she's the only one I can think of who might know ..... :blink: ...... again, I'm only on here for a bit , I ended up gardening yesterday instead of cleaning ... so today is for cleaning !:naughty:

Ohh, thanks! :wub2: Their pretty cheap - I hope they send here - But I don;t really have time to look into ti properly. Wtf am I even doing on MFC?

I did find some more like yours though :das:

http://cgi.ebay.com/CONVERSE-All-Star-Chuck-Taylor-Floral-Hi-Wn-8_W0QQitemZ170210210846QQihZ007QQcategoryZ63889QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

and some other interesting pairs

Yay! Yeah, I think they ship worldwide, but there was a special shipping rate for Canada cos we're thpethial

You don't?? :blink:

Nope ))

It's cos our provincial governor cut off funding for schools and put the money towards the Winter Olympics in Vancouver in 2010. It was either chop off a day, or have no art/music/theatre/dance programs. Needless to say, everyone was pretty pissed off, but I love it to death now. Two day weekends seem so disgustingly short.

But ... why would do you that???

I asked her to remind me to practise piano each day, cos she said if I didn't then I'd have to give it up. She didn't, so I've had to self-motivate, which doesn't come to me easily.

Glucose (nmoles) per tube to [Glucose] nmol/ul ? :roftl: :roftl:

Hahahahahahahaha...no...

Hello everyone!

I have to go to the dentist in an hour. :thumbdown:

Ooooh, what a lot of fun!!

Hey SD ! Good Luck !! :thumb_yello:

Bye .... gotta go now !! *waves*

Bye HK! Have fun cleaning...

Hee hee hee

That is awesome. I knwo someone who is doing a media project on Frank Woodley and they are interviewing him!!! :shocked:

I am seeing frank in 2 weeks :biggrin2:

What state are you in? I'm not sure how far around Australia they are yet, but they keep adding new shows to their set all the time, tht's how I got tickets. Not great ones, but tickets all the same. So I can stalk them afterwards at least :fisch:

that's not fair!

i'm in victoria..they've probably had a few shows here already, but i missed them. :thumbdown:

did you finish your lab report?! :naughty:

EDIT: oooohh..one more day until chasers...lucky you

News Flash: They just used BG in a segment on Today Tonight talking about women's changing body shape.

This is about as exciting as it gets for us Aussies these days :mf_rosetinted:

WHAT?!

i didn't see, hopefully my mum or someone taped it..

Hiya OKD !! Maybe you ask Scut that question ... she's the only one I can think of who might know ..... again, I'm only on here for a bit , I ended up gardening yesterday instead of cleaning ... so today is for cleaning !

:bleh:

And how did that go?

Hello everyone!

I have to go to the dentist in an hour.

And how was it?

Yay! Yeah, I think they ship worldwide, but there was a special shipping rate for Canada cos we're thpethial

:sneaky2:

Awesome, I'll have a look again now.

Nope ))

It's cos our provincial governor cut off funding for schools and put the money towards the Winter Olympics in Vancouver in 2010. It was either chop off a day, or have no art/music/theatre/dance programs. Needless to say, everyone was pretty pissed off, but I love it to death now. Two day weekends seem so disgustingly short.

:jawdrop: WOAH! I can't believe that. That is crazy. Cutting a day out of the school week for funding :blink:

I asked her to remind me to practise piano each day, cos she said if I didn't then I'd have to give it up. She didn't, so I've had to self-motivate, which doesn't come to me easily.

Hahaa. sign up for this random "free online piano lessons" site i signed up for but never actually visited. get an email from them every day telling me to practice :roftl:

that's not fair!

i'm in victoria..they've probably had a few shows here already, but i missed them.

did you finish your lab report?!

EDIT: oooohh..one more day until chasers...lucky you

*goes to look up*

Nope, it's in June: http://www.visitvictoria.com/displayobject.cfm/objectid.99F678F4-1359-4AB9-AC097E5C758E34DE/

they keep on adding shows and they sell out like on the day they add them (they added another one for this saturday yesterday) - so if you do want to go, you have to be a vigilant ticketing-site stalker :wink2:

Yep! Just in time (skipped all of my morning classes to do so, though)

Yesss! TOMORROW! ;punk:

It's so very quiet in here these days.

Isn't it just? I haven't been on the other forum for a few days, is that where everyone is at, or what?

*** Uhhhh, this post was written like 3 hours ago haha. So it's probably going to look old and stupid, but maybe not, seeing as how quite it has been here...

My dog broke his dew claw the fool, so I had to take him to the vet :insane: