The Australian Thread: Part Twelve

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmfao: it's professional activity day or soemthing, it's when kids get a day off because teachers need to catch up on marking or something /

Yes. we have those too.

:fisch:

Actually it's when the teachers eat and play with everything they've confiscated during term, drink, smoke and watch blue movies.

I have friends who are teachers :wink2:

Yes. we have those too.

:fisch:

Actually it's when the teachers eat and play with everything they've confiscated during term, drink, smoke and watch blue movies.

I have friends who are teachers :wink2:

Well, i dont think that happens at my school :naughty: PLUS, the teachers give things back at the end of the day.

Lately at my school, girls have been shortening their clothes for summer and some serious Dress codes have been posted around the school, it's fun to watch :roftl:

Lately at my school, girls have been shortening their clothes for summer and some serious Dress codes have been posted around the school, it's fun to watch :roftl:

There's always a way round dress codes ...

But life's too short to worry about things like that

Did you say you were doing rugby?

Hll. (M nt sng vwls tmprrly.)

Well... I'm moving to Walgett (which is a very small town in North Western NSW)... doing casual work for a few weeks till they know there's no more applicants, then should go onto permanent for the rest of the time they need me!

So as I said before, I might be on... might not be... depends on what the situation is re: internet... If I can, I'll try and get on... but I'll be working...

Work?

Ew...

I'll miss you and your MQwhoring... but not the crotchcam *cries*

Thank god I'm not the only sane one.

Sane? You're calling ME SANE? (Not to mention yoursefl!!)

You craaazyyy!

That's better.

:wub2: OMG! I LOVE YOU! THIS HAS BEEN PISSING ME OFF FOR WEEKS!!!!

You're welcome =)

*fin ------------:old: ----- *sta

-ish* ------:old:----------- -rt*

Faster, little racing oldies! Faster!

HAHA! Someone post it in the Oldlings thread...*fisch*

Or maybe it means that someone wearing silver will kill you :naughty:

Oh crap.. I'm getting to 5,999 and leaving :roftl:

I'll be back in May

Liar...you didn't get to 5999...and you've got almost 2000 more than me! WTF?

Oooh post whore, post whore im a post whore!

Sex bum, sex bum, I'm a sex bum...

PA?

Private Assistant?

Public Activity?

Pink Aardvark?

Plant Acorns?

Yeah, PA day is Pink Aardvark day. It's a national holiday/celebration of the Great Pink Aardvark who named our country.

Well, i dont think that happens at my school :naughty: PLUS, the teachers give things back at the end of the day.

Lovely. Our school doesn't really have a dress code...one really crazy girl dressed in nothing but saran wrap (and underwear) last year to test it/make a point.

Oh, we missed out on seeing Relax on Rage this morning... :tears: but at least more places are starting to release it!

And Sparkadia (the group that supported Mika) also had a song on this morning. They were pretty cool. Here is their video http://www.channelv.com.au/V/video.aspx?vxSiteId=2132190e-f774-42b2-b436-cfd2fcc10ba5&vxChannel=Live%20on%20[V]&vxClipId=2182_20080417_sparka&vxBitrate=300

Oh, we missed out on seeing Relax on Rage this morning... :tears: but at least more places are starting to release it!

And Sparkadia (the group that supported Mika) also had a song on this morning. They were pretty cool.

Jols! What have I been missing? Is Relax being released? Last time I checked online (a couple of weeks ago) there was no release date.

Jols! What have I been missing? Is Relax being released? Last time I checked online (a couple of weeks ago) there was no release date.

Hey!

Yeah, I just googled it and haven't come up with any release dates but a few places have started playing it so hopefully soon!

Glad to see you found some time to get on!

I have to go and get Bailey's hair cut before he is mistaken for a girl, might catch you later!