The Australian Thread: Part Twelve

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi HK, I'm not really here, just got lured into voting some more for Mika (well he was just off 145,000 votes.. only needed a few more ....):thumb_yello:

Must not ... get sucked any further ... into the Mikaverse...

Reverse thrusters!

Warp 6

Engage

:plane:

*no damn spaceship smiley either*

Hi HK, I'm not really here, just got lured into voting some more for Mika (well he was just off 145,000 votes.. only needed a few more ....):thumb_yello:

Reverse thrusters!

Warp 6

Engage

Hi Ho Silver ..... *who is not here :naughty: * ... *goes to find a spaceship smiley .... hopes to be successful .... :wink2: *

Well, I came on to mention that Big Girl was at number 13 in the Hot Hits tonight, which is better than I expected and to say that they mentioned the "old" story of Mika supposedly receiving death threats etc blah blah. I'd forgotten the MTV awards were on, but I don't have Foxtel.

On a completely different note.... Does anyone know how to unlock those DVD's that have that white thing inside them with two little pictures of locks, one red and one green? We want to watch a new DVD and can't get into the thing and hubby nearly put a knife through his hand trying to get into it.

Drive safely .... Lead foot !!!

:naughty:

Hi HK, I'm not really here, just got lured into voting some more for Mika (well he was just off 145,000 votes.. only needed a few more ....)

Reverse thrusters!

Warp 6

Engage

:naughty:

On a completely different note.... Does anyone know how to unlock those DVD's that have that white thing inside them with two little pictures of locks, one red and one green? We want to watch a new DVD and can't get into the thing and hubby nearly put a knife through his hand trying to get into it.

Aren't they supposed to take them off at the store? :blink: Did you steal it?:naughty:

Well, I came on to mention that Big Girl was at number 13 in the Hot Hits tonight, which is better than I expected and to say that they mentioned the "old" story of Mika supposedly receiving death threats etc blah blah. I'd forgotten the MTV awards were on, but I don't have Foxtel.

The place where you brought it from should have unlocked it. Take it and the receipt back and see if they will.... otherwise I don't know *shrugs*

Hiya CD !! You know .... I remember saying sometime last year that I hoped they would release Big Girl in Australia .... as I truly thought our 'free spirited nature' would love that song .... I still don't get why it hasn't ...... :blink:

Can't help you with the DVD thing ... sorry .... :blush-anim-cl:

Not sure sorry.....i remember that happened to my bro once......he had to totally mutilate the case to get the dvd out :P