The Australian Thread: Part Twelve

Rainbow Sky

Yeh rain is great you know , kinda fresh and makes everything green ...

Like in Greece they have little sun and its all dusty and yacky

A balance is good

Yesterday was a perfect day , low 60s , I could sit outside and get tanned :wub2:

Heat all the time must be bad huh?

<passes bag of m and ms>

Yeah, I like a balance, but it's never balanced here haha. California weather is bipolar :sad:

mmmm thanks

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh rain is great you know , kinda fresh and makes everything green ...

Like in Greece they have little sun and its all dusty and yacky

A balance is good

Yesterday was a perfect day , low 60s , I could sit outside and get tanned :wub2:

Heat all the time must be bad huh?

<passes bag of m and ms>

dont sunbake, a tan is a sign of a damaged dermis

tisk tisk

Yeah, I like a balance, but it's never balanced here haha. California weather is bipolar :sad:

mmmm thanks

Yeh .....

btw .. arnie is charge I still dont get that :shocked:

tisk tisk

Yeh but you live where its great weather , I live on an island where it rains and its close to the north pole .. a little sun is good:wink2:

Just another week , I fly back Friday

Its long enough to be honest , I was soo drained today :boxed:

oh haha. Well at least you get to leave soon then :naughty:

Well I should be going....I've been on for 3 hours straight:blush-anim-cl:

BYE! :biggrin2:

I have NEVER heard of that before !! is it kind of like a virgin Bailey's?

The green one I drink is a chocolate flavoured powder. It's an energy food drink. Kids can drink it. It's like Hot Chocolate.

Baileys... *Drools*

It's 3pm.. Is it too early to have one yet??

We may have to go back to the kidnapping plan

We may have to. I'll leave you in charge of that one :wink2:

Kelzy - just three off then

1 more post after this and I'm leaving.. :naughty:

Fighting in the aussie thread

I think it was a misunderstanding and a load of sensitivity actually.

HK read something Teegs wrote and took it the wrong way.

But it's cleared up.

Catch you all later... I'm out (for now)

:lmfao:

Well I should be going....I've been on for 3 hours straight

BYE! :biggrin2:

3 hours straight??? :blink:

:roftl: Seeya!

Hi Everyone.

*Runs off singing Sunday Bloody Sunday*

Well, I'm here now that I can get back in. I actually sent Mana a thankyou on myspace for the maintenance msg. It was much nicer to see that and know what was going on then just not be able to get in to the site and have no clue.

Here you go Mzeeee .... it's a chocolate drink .... I like to have it with hot water & milk .... i like the red malted one .... & Kelz prefers the green un-malted one .... here's mine ...

MILOMALTIV.jpg

Green Milo ftw! But my favourite is the feline kind :tears:

Anyway, this week has been up and down but the past few days have been interesting. I won an award Thursday night. Friday I won a shirt... I think I should go out and by a lottery ticket today?

Earlier I got invited along to go out to eat for lunch since I didn't have breakfast yet so three of us went to eat and then we sat around the schools rinky dink fountain talking. I found out one of the guys suitemates thinks I'm cute but he's talking to some other girl right now which is fine because I don't think he's my type... it just feels good to know that someone out there thinks I'm cute haha. Tonight a group of us are going to the schools play... tomorrow I get to be a nerd and watch the ending of Big Brother with a friend and then Monday my parents are taking me out for lunch and I finally get to have a legal drink (not sure what to have but I've been researching haha) buuut then sadly I have to play in a concert... Tuesday our group from Europe is getting together for dinner thanks to me for planning it haha. It feels great to have friends again and it's mainly because I went on that Europe trip.

Wow - awesome awesome awesome! :biggrin2:

Go buy a lotto ticket - NOW!

I told you Australia was full of animals out to get you.

The drop bears are the worst though

:naughty:

I arrived last sunday and headed for subway

It was so funny , I learnt how to freak them out

After 3 hours of choosing my foor long steak and cheese sandwich it got to choose

When he asked what I wanted I said ,, ANY!

Ive never seen a face like it , he went into melt down

tisk tisk

Catch you all later... I'm out (for now)

:yikes:

Well, I'm here now that I can get back in. I actually sent Mana a thankyou on myspace for the maintenance msg. It was much nicer to see that and know what was going on then just not be able to get in to the site and have no clue.

Oh, what did it say?

Did you not see that msg when you tried to get onto the MFC? It said "Sorry guys and gals. The MFC is down for maintenance. You can try back again in a couple of hours or if you want to chat go to gabbly etc etc."

That's not a word perfect quote, but it was kind of like that. At least it gave me a clue as to what was going on and a rough estimate of how long it might take.

I am back from the zoo- the kids and I had so much fun!

100_0072.jpg

This little critter behind Bailey scared the absolute CRAP out of us- its parents were down on the other side of the enclosure and when they saw us they slowly started coming closer. This little fella decided he would run from nowhere and do a spiderman splat up against the window- scared the **** out of Kenzie (and Bailey and I, but Kenzie was pressed up against the glass :roftl:) I so wish I had have had the camera on!

100_0086.jpg

And this is the tiger which never moves- except for us today! I got a good photo with both of the kids in different locations- it was like he was posing for us! And cause it was raining a little bit there was hardly anyone there. Good times!

100_0072.jpg

This little critter behind Bailey scared the absolute CRAP out of us- its parents were down on the other side of the enclosure and when they saw us they slowly started coming closer. This little fella decided he would run from nowhere and do a spiderman splat up against the window- scared the **** out of Kenzie (and Bailey and I, but Kenzie was pressed up against the glass :roftl:) I so wish I had have had the camera on!

100_0086.jpg

And this is the tiger which never moves- except for us today! I got a good photo with both of the kids in different locations- it was like he was posing for us! And cause it was raining a little bit there was hardly anyone there. Good times!

Awwww. I LOVE the Perth zoo. I got a rude shock when I got to Brisbane and found they didn't have a proper big zoo like the Perth zoo. And they didn't have any good beaches like Perth, you had to go up to the Sunshine Coast or down to the Gold Coast. Anyway, that's enough ranting on. Glad you had a nice time...

Did you not see that msg when you tried to get onto the MFC? It said "Sorry guys and gals. The MFC is down for maintenance. You can try back again in a couple of hours or if you want to chat go to gabbly etc etc."

That's not a word perfect quote, but it was kind of like that. At least it gave me a clue as to what was going on and a rough estimate of how long it might take.

Nope, I was working today :naughty:

But that is really good

Who else HATES the new "User CP" instead of "Account". I guess HATE is a strong word, but I still haven't adapted yet and it's confusing every time I want to go to account :naughty:

100_0072.jpg

This little critter behind Bailey scared the absolute CRAP out of us- its parents were down on the other side of the enclosure and when they saw us they slowly started coming closer. This little fella decided he would run from nowhere and do a spiderman splat up against the window- scared the **** out of Kenzie (and Bailey and I, but Kenzie was pressed up against the glass )I so wish I had have had the camera on!

LOL!

Where is this? *doesn't recognise enclosure or monkeys*

100_0086.jpg

Haha, I have gotten that tricky sucker better TWICE. He does a pacing thing where he walks backwards and forwards to anf from the window, over and over, and if you time it right you can pose/get the photo exactly when he is there. It's kind of sad though, pacing is a sign of being under-mentally-stimulated,etc,etc, but it's still great for pics :naughty:

Awwww. I LOVE the Perth zoo. I got a rude shock when I got to Brisbane and found they didn't have a proper big zoo like the Perth zoo. And they didn't have any good beaches like Perth, you had to go up to the Sunshine Coast or down to the Gold Coast. Anyway, that's enough ranting on. Glad you had a nice time...

REALLY? Brisbane? Perth has something Brisbane doesn't have? Woah. :shocked:

But Taronga zoo like, sh*ts on Perth zoo :naughty: And Melbourne has than plains one.