Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Ricki, how are you?

I'm good Miek how are you. We took the kids to camp for the first day of trout. My son caught 3 rainbow trout and my daughter got to reel one in and gave it a kiss.

I'm good Miek how are you. We took the kids to camp for the first day of trout. My son caught 3 rainbow trout and my daughter got to reel one in and gave it a kiss.

:naughty: sounds like a great weekend! Your daughter sounds very brave! wouldn't kiss a fish in a million years. :shocked:

:naughty: sounds like a great weekend! Your daughter sounds very brave! wouldn't kiss a fish in a million years. :shocked:

She'll be two in May. It was funny she gave the fish a kiss but wouldn't give a kiss to her grandmother. I had to laugh and I said to "mammy" ( that's what the kids call their grandmother)...now we know where you rate.:naughty:

Going over there right now! :thumb_yello:

If I'm not back in five minutes......................do not rescue me............I repeat...DO NOT rescue me:blush-anim-cl:

has everybody gone, I was here then gone then here again, something to do with the twilight zone, perhaps a few will visit later. :punk:

Hi weealx, I'm here - the others are possibly still in the Mikagasmic thread. I'd offer to go and look for them but I might not come back either! :naughty: