The Oldlings Part17!!!!!!!!!

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

carded means they ask for your ID at the door, if you look too young, to prove you're 21 or older.

Would probably be a compliment for an Oldling!

Shows how out of touch I am. If someone asked me for ID, I'd probably suggest he went for an eye check!:roftl:

Shows how out of touch I am. If someone asked me for ID, I'd probably suggest he went for an eye check!:roftl:

I bought a bottle of wine to bring to someone's house for Christmas, it was the first time I'd purchased liquor in years, I laughed when they asked for my ID!

carded means they ask for your ID at the door, if you look too young, to prove you're 21 or older.

Would probably be a compliment for an Oldling!

LOL it's only 19 here....what is drinking age in Britain, Silver? And, yes, they wouldn't even think of asking me for i.d. At the KoolHaus concert, they handed over the alcohol bracelet without bothering to look at my i.d. :naughty:

You can get your driver's licence here at 16 and also gamble at 19....:mf_rosetinted:

LOL it's only 19 here....what is drinking age in Britain, Silver? And, yes, they wouldn't even think of asking me for i.d. At the KoolHaus concert, they handed over the alcohol bracelet without bothering to look at my i.d. :naughty:

You can get your driver's licence here at 16 and also gamble at 19....:mf_rosetinted:

18 for everything except chicken which is 16 - anyone under that is jailbait

I just sat one! do I need to re-sharpen my pencil? LOL

Hi Crystal!!!

it's on the news forum page, I think it's about as credible as the 'India' story!

I don't think Mika would stoop to that. I think he likes to tease with the droopy waistlines and the undie tops showing, but I dunno - I don't think he'd do underwear modeling when he's realizing his musical dreams as we speak.:thumb_yello:

Hi Crystal!!!

I don't think Mika would stoop to that. I think he likes to tease with the droopy waistlines and the undie tops showing, but I dunno - I don't think he'd do underwear modeling when he's realizing his musical dreams as we speak.:thumb_yello:

hi Mama! :)

hi everyone, havent been on in couple of days....

how is everyone?

Hi Hev! Things are good here, but I had a really good feeling about today maybe being the official announcement,,, but so far nix! :thumbdown:

Wendi's not been around much, has she? Hope she's ok.:thumb_yello: