Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pardon me - I read you were going :sneaky2:

But am glad you are still here :wub2:

But now I just KNOW you are going to post to say you really

HAVE to go now!!! :sneaky2:

:roftl:

Well, actually..it was a toss up between posting that I had to go or telling you that I had just eaten an out of date Cadburies mini roll...I didn't know it was out of date and now I feel quite ill :thumbdown:

No, I'm here! Was just reading around the boards -- now that we

actually have them! :naughty:

dcdeb

Was it down yesterday Deb...a Tuesday...did you actually get your newsletter done?:naughty:

Well, actually..it was a toss up between posting that I had to go or telling you that I had just eaten an out of date Cadburies mini roll...I didn't know it was out of date and now I feel quite ill :thumbdown:

Awww :boxed: Sorry Kath - hope you feel better soon!! :huglove:

No, I'm here! Was just reading around the boards -- now that we

actually have them! :naughty:

dcdeb

Hiya Deb :huglove: Feeling a little less stressed? I am now a bit

unsettled as I don't know whether it will happen again!! :shocked:

Good afternoon Oldlings - glad to see everyone back. It was a mighty

lonely place here last night!!! :boxed:

:tears: You did not even let me keep it for 2 hours :crybaby:

Hi Vicky - we only go to msn when the forum is down - so no worries

there - we will always be here!! :thumb_yello:

Hiya Kath, Deb, Rose and anyone else around!!

Looking forward to the photos Rose - but I can wait - I have

been practising these last few months :mf_rosetinted:

Hello!

Good morning/afternoon!

Hello!

Hey oldlingies, we're back! pfffew! How's everybody?

Hello!

It's been so long since I used multiquote, I'm gonna milk it for all it's worth:roftl:

You don't know how great it feels being on a computer again, I think I'm getting RSI in my left thumb from holding the phone so much:naughty:

Still here! Wendi, sorry to hear your hip is still in bad shape. Good thing your tickets are here!!! :thumb_yello:

I thought that the MFC would come back official, but so did others. Guess we're still waiting. Must have been a lonely place here Wendi, just four people! :shocked:

Awww :boxed: Sorry Kath - hope you feel better soon!! :huglove:

Hiya Deb :huglove: Feeling a little less stressed? I am now a bit

unsettled as I don't know whether it will happen again!! :shocked:

It is just weird isn't it...who knows what is happening...well, we certainly don't anyway :shocked:

You begin to feel like a bit of a pawn really don't you.....we appear to have no say in the matter...we are bounced about all over the place (server wise)...all we want is our MFC where we feel comfortable, where we have made brilliant friends, where we can talk about Mika to our hearts content.....and maybe a little bit of inside information when it comes to gigs and ticket sales and any cancellation news....and at the moment we are just sitting here like naughty school children waiting to be told what is going to happen :shocked:

Still here! Wendi, sorry to hear your hip is still in bad shape. Good thing your tickets are here!!! :thumb_yello:

I thought that the MFC would come back official, but so did others. Guess we're still waiting. Must have been a lonely place here Wendi, just four people! :shocked:

I was pretty sure they would not make us official in such a shoddy way!!

If NO-ONE had been able to get on then that would have been slightly

different - but we always need our mods/admin here - so doing anything

like that with only a dozen or so folk on at any one time would not have

worked at all! We have still that announcement to come - so there is

still excitement ahead - just hope it does not cause another crash!!

Hello!

Hello!

Hello!

It's been so long since I used multiquote, I'm gonna milk it for all it's worth:roftl:

You don't know how great it feels being on a computer again, I think I'm getting RSI in my left thumb from holding the phone so much:naughty:

How's it going? Getting anywhere with the pics?

OOH! That Mikas a little scamp isn't he?, teasing us, making us think he's gonna post and then.... not!

Do we know if he's back from China now? The week is up, so I would have thought he would be.

I'll bet FD gets another e mail from Jerry saying something like, it'll be next week as he (Jerry) is on holiday.:roftl:

OOH! That Mikas a little scamp isn't he?, teasing us, making us think he's gonna post and then.... not!

Do we know if he's back from China now? The week is up, so I would have thought he would be.

I'll bet FD gets another e mail from Jerry saying something like, it'll be next week as he (Jerry) is on holiday.:roftl:

Maybe Mika is waiting for the Oldlings to lose the will to live :naughty:

Maybe Mika is waiting for the Oldlings to lose the will to live :naughty:

Never! We oldlingies stand firm! We'll probably be all in nursinghomes by the time we go official, but we'll be there baby! :thumb_yello:

Im demented with the official thing :boxed:

So Wendi , thank you soo much for my card and pressie :wub2:

Kath got your new number

Hello penguin :thumb_yello:

It was GREAT! I loveeeee that city :punk: . the castle and the drinkies and the whole vibe is amazinngggg

Off to USA on Monday for 2 weeks :boxed:

Going to be mega heavy

It's not far off, I can tell you:roftl:

You know sometimes my mind is just FAR too visual...when I read that I had a dreadful imagine of a penguin laying lifeless at the bottom of it's enclosure in the zoo:shocked:

Im demented with the official thing :boxed:

So Wendi , thank you soo much for my card and pressie :wub2:

Kath got your new number

Hello penguin :thumb_yello:

It was GREAT! I loveeeee that city :punk: . the castle and the drinkies and the whole vibe is amazinngggg

Off to USA on Monday for 2 weeks :boxed:

Going to be mega heavy

Hey Freddie, didn't know it was your birthday. Sorry! hope you had a great time! :yay: