The Oldlings Part17!!!!!!!!!

Wendi

she had her bottle of milk, what make of alchohol was in yours, it was not your neices' fault you cannot do hair.

I actally have had an alchohol free weekend *eek shocked at what i've said, will have to have a drink now* the next time she stays i will have to take the clippers to her hair:roftl:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, I'm not here for long, but hi anyway :)

Kath has arrived - and is getting settled in!! She has her Mika

picture so that should help!! :wink2:

She sends her love!! :)

I'm glad you've heard from her. I hope everything goes well with the baby and the job. Does she get days off?

OOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! love that one too, never tire of seeing it, in fact i dont think i have seen any Mika pics that i dont like:wub2:

Check out the Doncaster piic on my Myspace page, not his best side.LOL!

going to check it out now!:wink2:

Hi, I'm not here for long, but hi anyway :)

I'm glad you've heard from her. I hope everything goes well with the baby and the job. Does she get days off?

Hi Ruth :)

Not sure how her time off works - but she is tired already!! She

has 4 flights to climb for bottles etc!! :blink:

Hangover just about gone (not quite) it was a great night i even got my curfew extended till 1.30 !!!:punk:

is that a big black bracelet round your ankle, nice of the judge to allow you out later

I hope she can come - it will probably be our last chance to be

with her at a gig!!

Wendi do you really think that if I move to Canada I wont have some pressing engagement in the Uk when the boy annonces his next set of UK dates!!! ??

Hi Ruth :)

Not sure how her time off works - but she is tired already!! She

has 4 flights to climb for bottles etc!! :blink:

She will be so trim and shapely after that!

But I have to go - forgot to make the bed up!!!!!!!

Cheapo !! You could have held out for more but u said deal now !!!! HEE HEE:cool:

said in desperation, you can always talk about it Shoni, or frightened anjy was going to say 1/4 bottle

:sneaky2:

saw the pics on ebay

OMG everyone here is sooooo going to get the wrong impression of me, thanks to my wonderful sister and weealx. I'm really a quiet sober person.*oh crap my nose is growing again*

:sneaky2:

Hewwo, if that makes sense!

Thought I'd say Hi in the absence of mother, but I see Wendi is keeping everyone up to date! It's very quiet here with only me around at the mo, and just looking back, there seems to be many new people here that I do not know! I must have been away too long!