Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

buena suerte! :thumb_yello:

thank you very much! - haha, i know what that means!

Good morning anyone's who's here....

Good luck with your exam hun.... I'm sure you'll do fine though :thumb_yello:

thanks - in my reading and listening spanish exam before the easter break i did very well - i got my results today!

in my reading i got 30/35 and in my listening i got 27/35!!!

i am so happy!

thanks - in my reading and listening spanish exam before the easter break i did very well - i got my results today!

in my reading i got 30/35 and in my listening i got 27/35!!!

i am so happy!

Well done!!!! :thumb_yello:

thank you - what shall we talk about? - i will have to go in not too long as i am in my lunch break at school and the bell goes in about 10 mins....

I have to go shortly - my son is in town so am meeting him for a coffee.

He is really busy at University, so I don't get to see him very often.

My girls both have exams - Hazel - 3rd year exams, and Eilidh has her

Highers next month - so its a busy "studying" household at the moment!! :)

I have to go shortly - my son is in town so am meeting him for a coffee.

He is really busy at University, so I don't get to see him very often.

My girls both have exams - Hazel - 3rd year exams, and Eilidh has her

Highers next month - so its a busy "studying" household at the moment!! :)

oooh, wish your girls good luck for me even though i dont know them...:naughty:

and enjoy your coffee with your son:thumb_yello:

A very quick Hello to my oldlings .....

i'm still busy with study! Had a great weekend but missed the MFC chat!!

I've also just won tickets...see this!!

Anyone want to join me!!!:wink2:

Hi Vicky,

We'd like to offer you 2 tickets to see Palladium with The Kooks @ The Edinburgh Corn Exchange on Tues 29th April. If you and a friend are still able to make it to the gig and help out with a bit of Palladium promotion on the night, please reply to this email with confirmation. You'd need to be at the venue by 6pm, where you can pick up your tickets. I'll be in touch by phone/text on the day of the gig.

Thanks

Jonny

Hi Vicky,

We'd like to offer you 2 tickets to see Palladium with The Kooks @ The Edinburgh Corn Exchange on Tues 29th April. If you and a friend are still able to make it to the gig and help out with a bit of Palladium promotion on the night, please reply to this email with confirmation. You'd need to be at the venue by 6pm, where you can pick up your tickets. I'll be in touch by phone/text on the day of the gig.

Thanks

Jonny

OH!:shocked:

lucky bunny! :thumb_yello:

i cannot (and let me say that i would go just to meet you...:blush-anim-cl: , i'm not so keen on youngster stuff, but mika....:wub2: ), but i think that you'll find someone for sure!

i know my friend Mirtilla would be very tempted, but it's not on a saturday! :shocked: she's the saturday girl....:wink2:

Hi Vicky,

Thanks

Jonny

Hi Vicky,

did you enter a competition to win the tickets, or is it just a random, sounds a bit iffy to me, how many more people have this invitation, or am i an old cynic.

Hi Vicky,

Thanks

Jonny

u better hope its not peeing down on the night as theres a catch to those free tickets ....... youve got to collect email addys from people in the queue for palladium

u better hope its not peeing down on the night as theres a catch to those free tickets ....... youve got to collect email addys from people in the queue for palladium

hello you foreign person living in the promised land

i've always had BIG problems with long distance relationships....not good for one's health! :sneaky2:

oh well

i know this is not motherlike...but GRASP THE MOMENT! :naughty:

if it comes to you....and tomorrow's another day :wink2:

(not only chicken...i'm not suggesting this, no no! but enjoy the moment, whatever it is...:blush-anim-cl: )

ha! feeling so rossella o'hara today....

I grasp every moment I can, and we're definitely not in a relationship, especially not a long distance one. I'm enjoying every second I have with him because I have no idea if I'll ever see him again in my life. Although I wish he had romantic feelings for me, I'm totally happy with a friendship. After all, love is simply a friendship caught aflame, yes? So I am the ever patient one, with no expectations, and am happy with anything I get. I feel privileged just to have gotten to know him, to experience his music, to have him re-awaken my deep soulful passionate love for music, to have him bolster my courage to sing out loud amongst groups of people (his words were "The best woman singer in Chile is ALMOST as good as you are", how can you not blush?), to have been able to attend some of his gigs(and get video and post them on her facebook for him), to feel the pure love that emanates from him. I wonder if he's an angel. I can feel his energy coming before I even see him in a crowd.

I feel lucky.

I don't know if you can see this or not, but here is a quick vid of him singing and playing guitar around the fire. It's really dark so you can't see much, but you can hear his talent. His real talent though is the flute, of which I have a number of recordings...

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=45739965176

Flute music http://turrelle.r30.net/Muzak/Other/FlutePP.mp3

Hope everyone is ok - and Crystal - maybe go for the friendship option, then

he could become your Chilean penpal!! :thumb_yello:

Totally :) we ARE friends! If anything more happens, great, but no, really, we totally ARE friends, and I'm happy for that! And when I asked him for his MSN address so we could talk when he gets back to Chile, he says "Of course Crystal! ALL for you!" *sigh* so sweet. Dangerously sweet to ALL the girls! :)

where has everybody gone, when my real life ends and i come here there is nobody, not even the fur lined clog wearer

I'm here! Although not for long, I need to go to the school soon and work on some assignments.

Ok Laurel - I am not talking to you!! :naughty:

Am back now was trying to topple James Blunt in that sexy poll... how can people vote for James Blunt... not saying he's ugly cos' I'm not horrid, but he's not my cup of tea certainly, and his music is so so bland.... :shocked:

Nowt stranger than folk.... :roftl:

Hello Oldlings. I haven't been on since Thursday...anything good going on?

Yes... we've all won the lottery and are buying our own private Island and are gonna invite Mika for private performances.... just working out his fee now :roftl:

goooooood morning, goooood monday, gooooooooooooood week!

i've read back and i saw ABBY online last night!

dear Abby....:wub2: please come here every day and talk to us....we won't miss yr mommy too much having you here, and you'll find some support and good time while mommy's away! :blush-anim-cl:

i think this is a good way to spend the 6 weeks of kath's absence, from both sides...don't you think?

i love yr weetabix joke btw.... sorry weealx!

and then Allegra....she's a real night-owl!

Robi! Hello and Ciao! :wink2: Well, I don't know if I will be here EVERY day, but I may try for a few days a week!:thumb_yello:

What Abby wants...

...Patty has.......

and you can also have if you...

http://music.aol.co.uk/sexy-pop-men-cast-your-vote/article/20080222125909990012

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Ok, so I'll vote, and then do I get the Gold Star!? I REALLY want one! Do you think I'm special enough to get a Special Gold Star Honorary Oldling Status? Robi? Deb? Senior Oldling thoughts?! (Sorry!)

Yes... we've all won the lottery and are buying our own private Island and are gonna invite Mika for private performances.... just working out his fee now :roftl:

I love this idea! :) Mika Island, MFC Exclusive :) This is one of the perks of officialdom! LOL

I'm talking to myself aren't I judging from the last three posts.... lol

*Goes away fast*

You're not here alone, I was in the shower :)