The Oldlings Part17!!!!!!!!!

Wendi

Hewwo, if that makes sense!

Thought I'd say Hi in the absence of mother, but I see Wendi is keeping everyone up to date! It's very quiet here with only me around at the mo, and just looking back, there seems to be many new people here that I do not know! I must have been away too long!

Heggo Abby or was it Gello??

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know i have the photos to prove it. Well thats me for tonight still trying to catch up on some sleep. Speak to u all soon nighty night x:boxed:

Ok Ok enough already!!!!! Night Night Sweet twinnie:wub2:

Abby :huglove::woot_jump:

Goodnight Anjy and Shoni - sweet dreams girls!! xxx

I dont think i can go to bed now anjy has just beat my penguin bashing record and i'm not amused.:sneaky2: I will just have to get a good nights sleep and beat her tomorrow:thumb_yello: .

N'night wendi,talk soon x:wink2:

I dont think i can go to bed now anjy has just beat my penguin bashing record and i'm not amused.:sneaky2: I will just have to get a good nights sleep and beat her tomorrow:thumb_yello: .

N'night wendi,talk soon x:wink2:

I have been trying for ages to beat it :roftl: :roftl:

Sleep well xx

I miss your mum already - but I bet you miss her a whole lot more!!

Yes, this morning I did a lot of :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: , but then had to go to work so could not cry at work, but really, I'm better at work really, cos I'm distracted and don't have to think about it.

Plus, mum said that she would drop me at work in the car, but only if I promised not to cry, so I had to get out of the car and not speak hardly, cos I knew I would start again!

Yes, this morning I did a lot of :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: , but then had to go to work so could not cry at work, but really, I'm better at work really, cos I'm distracted and don't have to think about it.

Plus, mum said that she would drop me at work in the car, but only if I promised not to cry, so I had to get out of the car and not speak hardly, cos I knew I would start again!

She is such a lovely lady - its understandable - but she will be missing

you every bit as much!! If only she could have got her lap-top to work

it would have made a big difference!!

Yeah, I tried sooooo hard not to cry up until today as well, but I couldn't help it today!

And like Mum says, there are people in the world that are much less better off than me and who don't get to see their parents or one parent at all or not very often. But it's still not very easy.

Hewwo, if that makes sense!

Thought I'd say Hi in the absence of mother, but I see Wendi is keeping everyone up to date! It's very quiet here with only me around at the mo, and just looking back, there seems to be many new people here that I do not know! I must have been away too long!

hiya Abbey,

do you live in westminster, I saw an abbey there once, at least the homecoming party should be good, take care you have many friends here,

Yeah, I tried sooooo hard not to cry up until today as well, but I couldn't help it today!

And like Mum says, there are people in the world that are much less better off than me and who don't get to see their parents or one parent at all or not very often. But it's still not very easy.

I think its lovely to see a genuine close mother/daughter team!!

Not sure when mine get to your age that they will be all that

bothered about me if I was to go away - they have plenty going

on in their lives that they may not notice for a while!!! :naughty: :naughty:

I think its lovely to see a genuine close mother/daughter team!!

Not sure when mine get to your age that they will be all that

bothered about me if I was to go away - they have plenty going

on in their lives that they may not notice for a while!!! :naughty: :naughty:

I'm sure they would notice Wendi! Who could not miss you!? I'm missing you and it's not that that long ago that I saw you!

And you know, mr weetabix, Hello btw, My name isn't spelt with an E in it! because I am an Abby not a church! and I don't quite understand about the homecoming party? I'm a simple tired soul who needs to get to bed so can you explain please?!

She is such a lovely lady - its understandable - but she will be missing

you every bit as much!! If only she could have got her lap-top to work

it would have made a big difference!!

a lovely lady who are you talking about, surely not daughter of cyber granny

I'm sure they would notice Wendi! Who could not miss you!? I'm missing you and it's not that that long ago that I saw you!

And you know, mr weetabix, Hello btw, My name isn't spelt with an E in it! because I am an Abby not a church! and I don't quite understand about the homecoming party? I'm a simple tired soul who needs to get to bed so can you explain please?!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Mr Weetabix - is he a cereal killer? :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Well, you never know, you can never tell with these cereal folk, he may be a relation to the Shredded Wheat and Honey Monster eho are all quite demonic sounding imo.

I know I'm being totally hypocritical there, since the name is weealx?!?!?! But weetabix is way better.

I love your ticker - with the baby bottle!!! :wub2:

Weetabix meant the homecoming party for your Mum, when she

finishes work in the Castle!! :thumb_yello:

Well, you never know, you can never tell with these cereal folk, he may be a relation to the Shredded Wheat and Honey Monster eho are all quite demonic sounding imo.

Thats what you get when your budgie falls in the shredder!! :wink2:

I love your ticker - with the baby bottle!!! :wub2:

Weetabix meant the homecoming party for your Mum, when she

finishes work in the Castle!! :thumb_yello:

Ooh, I see, I think!

Thanks, I wanted to keep my wee frog and lilly pads for Paris but my sig won't let me have more than 1 ticker or a lot else for that matter, it says I have used my allocated smileys as well. Maybe Dcdeb can help, cos she's clever with that sort of thing!