• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hallo sarah!

welcome back...how was Malta?

no...no news....and we suffered some long hours of black out, but now the site seems running ok, thanks also to andrew, our tech admin (standard Toaster).

wendi is out practising her instrument, kath has started a new job and will be nursing a new born baby for 6 weeks! she cannot come on forum unfortunately, but she manages in keeping in touch.

abby has started to come in her place! so that she and we miss kath a little less....

cannot sum all the others' stories up, as i'm not online as much as before....

i'm trying to have a life...but here is better anyway! :naughty:

Evening Oldlings!

Robi, did you get the photos okay. I never know if sending them from the phone ever works.

no rose, i got no pics, but i'm sending you my new email address, i'm sure this works.

but you are tooooooooooooooooo kind! :blush-anim-cl:

aren't they on yr myspace?

no rose, i got no pics, but i'm sending you my new email address, i'm sure this works.

Robi - have voted (I think):thumb_yello:

Robi - have voted (I think):thumb_yello:

thanks!

but

i'm always so skeptical about voting on sites....especially when you are not asked for a registration.

i think it's just a hook to advert their site/commercials/etc...and the winners are already chosen.

what do you think?

No, these are photos from Agnieszka, who was at the party, and her friend had her camera and took 3 photos of me and the big guy, so they are different to the ones I have. They are truly awesome pics. I could try and get them to my myspace page, not sure if I can do it from the phone, but should be at my friends tomorrow night, working on the mug design, which is looking amazing, so I could do it then. Would have done it this afternoon, but the job I was doing this morning (I've been up since 5am!) dragged on into the afternoon, with another job tagged on later so I'm only just back from London now.

I'm shattered!

ah, marvellous! :thumb_yello:

will you post pics of the party, won't you dear? :blush-anim-cl:

Of course, I might even have my laptop running so people can post on the night:thumb_yello: or ask Rose to do a running commentry if she doesn't have too much to drink lol:naughty:

Of course, I might even have my laptop running so people can post on the night:thumb_yello: or ask Rose to do a running commentry if she doesn't have too much to drink lol:naughty:

YES!!!! please! i'll be at home, stuck at my pc, being so jealous.............:naughty:

a virtual party! yeah! :punk:

as i told you rose, don't be bothered...relax!

i'm glad you're working so hard again...saving money for the next gigs!:thumb_yello:

Ha ha, well some is paying for my flight to Amsterdam, and some is getting me to Jemmas this weekend, but the bulk of is paying off people I owe money to and getting my van mobile again. I have told my b-i-l I need it ready for Friday, so fingers crossed.

YES!!!! please! i'll be at home, stuck at my pc, being so jealous.............:naughty:

a virtual party! yeah! :punk:

:punk::yay:

I may of had slighty too much to drink to post coherent messages so will have to leave it to the others:naughty:

I've never written a post whilst inebriated before, so this will be a new experience for me.LOL!