Coincidence/Karma/Fate

CazGirl

So!

June 17th, at about 12:30pm 2006 was the time when my heart slowly started to break. The guy I had fancied since round about the previous year had got someone else to tell me that he was having another go with his girlfriend. His girlfriend that I never knew about.

Fast forward nearly two years later to April 12th 2008, I was at work on Box Office selling tickets and my co-worker next to me was serving a group of girls. One of the girls starts talking to me about karma and fate, asking me if I believed in it and what it was. So I told her, and she said "so if I met you again, that would be fate?" and I said "No, that would be more likely a coincidence" and she just got more confused lol :roftl:

Anyway, I get home later that day and before I go to bed, I randomly started to look through my old bank books.

I see a date.

16th June 2006.

The day before my heart started to break.

I took £5.00 out that day.

How much money did I have left?

£666!!!

:lmfao: :lmfao:

(the number of the devil)

I thought it was absolutely hilarious but quite spooky at the same time! How funny is it, that I talked about coincidence/karma/fate earlier, then look at something that I've never noticed before that coincided with a bad event? xDDD

No doubt it was just a coincidence, but still weird huh! So, what about you guys? anything funny happen to you lot?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha im not sure if i beleive in those things whole- heartedly, but thats gotta mean something :lmao: its good you werent with him then!

mmmmmmm with me, kinda karma, this guy went out with my distant distant cuz, and then went out with me..... but broke my heart to a point where i went through a deep depression. then i met a guy and now we're together.............. *drum roll* and i found out that they're distant distant cuz'z (i had no idea):blink:

hahaha im not sure if i beleive in those things whole- heartedly, but thats gotta mean something :lmao: its good you werent with him then!

mmmmmmm with me, kinda karma, this guy went out with my distant distant cuz, and then went out with me..... but broke my heart to a point where i went through a deep depression. then i met a guy and now we're together.............. *drum roll* and i found out that they're distant distant cuz'z (i had no idea):blink:

lol wow how funny is that xDDD

That's so funny :lmfao: I guess it IS coincidence.. But yes spooky indeed :naughty:

I think I believe in karma as well. I just believe that life is fair.. somehow.

I also believe in fate a little, I suppose. Not too much but I do think that there are something's we're destinted to do and places we're destinted go and that sometimes we don't get to choose.

That's so funny :lmfao: I guess it IS coincidence.. But yes spooky indeed :naughty:

I also believe in fate a little, I suppose. Not too much but I do think that there are something's we're destinted to do and places we're destinted go and that sometimes we don't get to choose.

great minds think alike! :thumb_yello:

i agree too! it's like sometimes we just gotta let things go and take there own path and not worry so much..:thumb_yello:

coincidence karma and fate...things that always make me very curious!

and your stories are so interensting and also funny because sometimes coincidences are very strange! :wink2:

I agree!

ooh that is a weird story!:blink: interesting!

I do believe in fate a bit, actually a lot, I mean it does seem that things you are supposed to do in life find their way into your life. Just like people...

I think certain people are bound to meet for some reason..

And coincidences happen a lot too, the whole subject is a bit confusing, but fascinating and very interesting!:D

*sends calicojasmine some good karma!*

I believe in things happening for a reason, like bad consequences for bad actions, etc., but I also think that sometimes, Fate likes to screw things up on purpose and make horrible things happen to good people and wonderful things happen to bad people.

As for weird coinky-dinks, well, nothing all that interesting tends to happen to me, but I find I'll often read about something new to me and just days later, something related to it will happen.

*sends calicojasmine some good karma!*

I believe in things happening for a reason, like bad consequences for bad actions, etc., but I also think that sometimes, Fate likes to screw things up on purpose and make horrible things happen to good people and wonderful things happen to bad people.

As for weird coinky-dinks, well, nothing all that interesting tends to happen to me, but I find I'll often read about something new to me and just days later, something related to it will happen.

Thanks, wasabi, for the good karma! I need all that I can get!

I don't know why it is that things have played out and continue to persist the way they do in my life - one thing is, they are consistent..... I always say, if I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all! :naughty: Sorry to report, this continues to this day..... whatever.....

yeah I believe in that too. I believe that anything that happens happens for a reason.

I do not believe, in any way, shape or form, that life is fair. Case in point - the holocaust. Say no more.

I do not believe, in any way, shape or form, that life is fair. Case in point - the holocaust. Say no more.

Obviously the holocaust was a terrible thing. That's not exactly what I meant.

Let me explain:

I think that everyone's destinted for the same amount of happiness and sadness. You can have a little bite of everything, you can be extremely successful yet miserable, you can live a short but joyful life, you can have an amazing childhood yet an unfortunate adulthood, you can have a supportive family but no friends... But in the end nobody's life is perfect and everyone will be treated equally by life. (Partly because I believe that nobody deserves to be miserable, I suppose)..

:mf_rosetinted: