Freddie's and Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 5-The barman former Admin returns)

Sasje

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

busy...but ok...:wink2:

it was a sunny day...:biggrin2:

your?

i didn't had first 3 lessons and me and my friend went to our classmate's home and celebrated a bday! We drunk a bit and then went to school:roftl:

it was really sunny too!

i didn't had first 3 lessons and me and my friend went to our classmate's home and celebrated a bday! We drunk a bit and then went to school:roftl:

it was really sunny too!

:roftl:

and then how was the lesson?:naughty:

sorry bab...I'm so tired that I wrote only a parte of the sentence...:naughty:

I mean what about your mfc corner and your table?..did you make them?

it's ok:naughty:

i started to make it.. and i made some sooo cool stuffs for my corner, but i need all to send me their messages!

i thought i showed the table..:boxed:

it's ok:naughty:

i started to make it.. and i made some sooo cool stuffs for my corner, but i need all to send me their messages!

i thought i showed the table..:boxed:

oh yeah...I like your table...but I was not sure if it was finish so I asked you about it!:wink2:

today I received something from ebay...finally...:punk: so now I can start to do something...:wink2:

oh yeah...I like your table...but I was not sure if it was finish so I asked you about it!:wink2:

today I received something from ebay...finally...:punk: so now I can start to do something...:wink2:

no.. it's not done yet couse i didn't have the time.. i hope to done it on weekend!

oh,cool:wub2:

I'm here, it's only 7pm here... so I will be for a while :biggrin2:

It's 7pm here right know as well, I was just responding to english rose's post... she posted it at 3:44 am :shocked::naughty:

:D Anyway, how are you?

It's 7pm here right know as well, I was just responding to english rose's post... she posted it at 3:44 am :shocked::naughty:

:D Anyway, how are you?

hahahahahaha! Oooooh! I don't know how people can stay up so late...

I'm great thanks! And you?

Me too! :punk: Saturday's my favourite day... :wink2:

Me too!!! I really hate tuesdays though... no idea why, I just do... more than mondays:naughty:.... Except I've got exams starting soon, so I have to remeber to make time for studying every day:thumbdown:

Me too!!! I really hate tuesdays though... no idea why, I just do... more than mondays:naughty:.... Except I've got exams starting soon, so I have to remeber to make time for studying every day:thumbdown:

I hate mondays the most.... cause it's the first day and there are the worst subjects... :(

But tuesday sucks as well. :glasses2:

Enjoy your meal! :thumb_yello: