The OFFICIAL I Touched Mika Thread!

DS Nightly

i wish he were superhuman (which is possible...) and could just tour forever while still maintaining his health and personal life.

dun dun dun duuuun!!!! SUPER MIKA!

wheres a photoshop savvy person when you need one!!!

oooof topic, sorry

Hmmm...Mica being Superman means...tight costume...hehe...and wearing his underwear on the outside but Mica would totally rock that look...

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm...Mica being Superman means...tight costume...hehe...and wearing his underwear on the outside but Mica would totally rock that look...

HAHAHA TIGHTS!!! Men in tights? naww. Mika in tights!!!

hahah oh my, i'm tired, i better go to sleep before i say something i regret. g'night!

haha ok so he is an object for you then..either way what you want its all ok i guess hhaha

Clearly, you must be jealous that you haven't had your own "I touched Mika experience". It's nice, you should try it sometime. :wink2:

do u really not wanna touch him?!:naughty: it's like my life ambition!

Mine as well...he he. Being a Lollipop Girl is on my Bucket List...

God If thats the case Ill get out of here..just want to appreciate a talented artist for great music..not for his body:sneaky2:

I certainly appreciate Mica for his musical abilities (amazing voices and piano playing)...that is most certainly sexy. But why can't I find his music as well as his appearence attractive?

because i find him insanely attractive!:naughty:

Oh my goodness...I 100% agree. It's only Mica and a few other men that I find truly sexy:das:

Clearly, you must be jealous that you haven't had your own "I touched Mika experience". It's nice, you should try it sometime. :wink2:

I'm jealous of every single person who has "touched" Mika because I haven't... One of my lifelong dreams is to become a Lollipop Girl...and I guess "touching" (and meeting Mica) comes along with that responsibility...he he

I'm jealous of every single person who has "touched" Mika because I haven't... One of my lifelong dreams is to become a Lollipop Girl...and I guess "touching" (and meeting Mika) comes along with that responsibility...he he

I also wonder what "characters" he'll create for the next album? Maybe instead of a Lollipop Girl you'll be something else? Haha, I can't even imagine what he'll dream up next...

But don't worry! No matter if you dance onstage with Mika or not, I'm sure you'll get your chance to meet him. Perseverance and dedication pay off. :thumb_yello:

I also wonder what "characters" he'll create for the next album? Maybe instead of a Lollipop Girl you'll be something else? Haha, I can't even imagine what he'll dream up next...

But don't worry! No matter if you dance onstage with Mika or not, I'm sure you'll get your chance to meet him. Perseverance and dedication pay off. :thumb_yello:

Aaawww...thanks so much!!! You probably don't even know how much I think of being a Lollipop Girl *is that bad?*

You are so kind...perserverance and dedication are my middle name...when it comes to Mika:thumb_yello:

haha ok so he is an object for you then..either way what you want its all ok i guess hhaha

he is not an "object" to me thank you very much! and anyway it was the music that did it for me first and it will always be his music that comes first for me bit i also think he is gorgeous and i would like to touch him:naughty: i don't see what is wrong with that!

he is not an "object" to me thank you very much! and anyway it was the music that did it for me first and it will always be his music that comes first for me bit i also think he is gorgeous and i would like to touch him:naughty: i don't see what is wrong with that!

haha ok ok if you like to touch him and he doesnt mind :P then I guess there is nothing wrong with that..:wink2:

I totally touched him and his gorgeous hair, I couldn't help myself :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

OMG u touched his hair? did he get mad? what did he do? did he back his head away so u could'nt touch his hair? I've never touched me and Mika never touched me:thumbdown: :crybaby::throw: