The OFFICIAL I Touched Mika Thread!

DS Nightly

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha this is going to sound horrible but...

a few times!

GMA when we took a picture,and then afterwards I had to get another autograph for friends, and it was on a small sheet of paper that staff had ripped up for everyone to get signed, and i had to stretch it out and he tried to help (here i go soundING SO GAY but it's the truth) and our thumbs fumbled. Ahahahaha <333

ummm,

terminal 5?!

during exchange of gifts and talking

oh yeah there's also that time, he decided to grab my hand and pull me over the baracade? that was cool too...

hmmmmm what about his hair has anyone attempted to touch his hair? bet he wouldn't like that!!:furious:

Firstly, I would have to jump or use a ladder to touch his hair, which would be quite unhandy :naughty:

Secondly, what's so exciting about touching his hair or bum if he hasn't invited you to do it? :blink:

Secondly, what's so exciting about touching his hair or bum if he hasn't invited you to do it? :blink:

What's so exciting about touching it if he has invited you to do it? :fisch:Maybe I might know the answer to this one :naughty:

haha i wouldn't be able to touch him beacuse i'd either have fainted or peed myself!!!:blush-anim-cl: it might be better if i fainted coz then he could pick me up in his arms;) and if i peed myself i doubt he would be too impressed!!!!

Lmao :roftl: He'd be like the knight in shining armour, holding the damsel in distress in his arms.. *goes off to daydream* :wub2:

:naughty:

oh my god i should totally do it heehee pretend to faint coz knowing Mika he'd be really worried about me and would have to make sure i was okay before leaving me and then he'd totally fall in love with me.................it will happen!:mf_lustslow::naughty:

Lol :naughty: I remember one of us from the Girl's Thread was going to do that :roftl: but you have to do it so he can see you, you don't want to make a total fool of yourself :naughty: And he will fall in love? ... hmmm... :wub2: Just imagine, his lovely brown eyes gazing into yours *faint* :stretcher:

ya i would have to have it timed pretty well wouldn't i?! and of course he will fall in love with me i'm sure of it heehee:):) have u met Mika many times??

Yup, make sure to faint at the correct hour, minute and second, or it might all go horribly wrong :mf_rosetinted::naughty: . You're a very optimistic girl, just don't get your hopes up too much :fisch::bleh:

Yeah I've met him 4 times :wub2: You?

I haven't seen this thread before !:roftl:

Yeah Mika touched me and I'm not so proud of myself :naughty::roftl:

How could you have missed this thread :o Lol. Oh sweet mika germs .. :roftl: Was it just the hand shake? Or did you get touched by him another way too (sorry if that sounded slightly.. dirty) :naughty: