The OFFICIAL I Touched Mika Thread!

DS Nightly

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika himself should post in these threads.

"I touched Mika! Every day of my life! In fact, you could say I'm touching him right now!"

:roftl:

*refrains from posting a reply to that*

*refrains from posting*

*refrains from posting*

:roftl::naughty:

*refrains from posting a reply to that*

*refrains from posting*

*refrains from posting*

:roftl::naughty:

Pfff! Naughty, naugty girl! :das:

I didn't mean touching himself, as in, touching himself. I meant that since he IS himself, he's always technically touching himself, and therefore Mika touching himself and posting about it would be funny because he's technically ALWAYS touching himself...

Yeah. Anyone got a shovel for me to dig myself in deeper? I'm not getting out of this one that easy, am I? :blush-anim-cl:

Pfff! Naughty, naugty girl! :das:

I didn't mean touching himself, as in, touching himself. I meant that since he IS himself, he's always technically touching himself, and therefore Mika touching himself and posting about it would be funny because he's technically ALWAYS touching himself...

Yeah. Anyone got a shovel for me to dig myself in deeper? I'm not getting out of this one that easy, am I? :blush-anim-cl:

*hands shovel to Mana*

:roftl: :roftl:

ROFL @ this thread

I didn't touch Mika, but he thwacked me in the head because he's abusive like that. :mf_rosetinted:

LOL, well, he actually didn't mean to, my head just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time after he hugged Sara at Somerset House last year XD He was all concerned and stuff, but I was just amused more than anything... I have a tough skull :thumb_yello::roftl:

ROFL @ this thread

I didn't touch Mika, but he thwacked me in the head because he's abusive like that. :mf_rosetinted:

LOL, well, he actually didn't mean to, my head just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time after he hugged Sara at Somerset House last year XD He was all concerned and stuff, but I was just amused more than anything... I have a tough skull :thumb_yello::roftl:

i wonder what it's like when you hit people and they're amused :roftl:

wouldn't mind a little Mika thwacking either :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, the boy just can't keep his hands off me when he sees me:mf_rosetinted: (can't be bothered to open the other panel in order to find the new year one:naughty:)

It works the other way round too... :naughty:

Do not deny, I witnessed it all :sneaky2::roftl:

Well..I never actually touched him. But I lived still a quite transcendent experience (well ..for me:naughty: )

I was at the front row of a gig and I received some sweat he had on his hair...it counts doesn't it??!!It was still a sample of Mika's DNA right??!!:naughty:

Crap I should have kept some in case one day I'll be able to clone him..What a stupid girl....:mf_rosetinted:

I did receive some Mika's bodily substances.

OMG.Just realized the double sense of my sentence:shocked:

*refrain myself to think about chickennn*