The OFFICIAL I Touched Mika Thread!

DS Nightly

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You think I haven't washed my face since the afterparty?

It's kinda surprising how calm you can be with him right? I remember when we were all like, oh I'm going to be so shy/nervous/speechless when I meet him but it's really not like that, it's nice :wub2:

Lol, oh you didn't miss much, I wanted to see Nat taking the pic with him, cos I heard he had to kneel really low to be the same height as her

I wasn't blushing!

Lovely memories indeed.

Well I think you washed it with his perfume :naughty::roftl:

I think it's because he's a calm and sweet person that why you can not be nervous or excited !

She has a lovely pic with him :wub2: He seems the same height as her in that pic !:cool:

No you only turned red :naughty::wub2:

i'm definitely going to travel to see him in England next time he plays:) i was in Birmingham in February but i never got a chance to see him:( i'm still gutted over it! do you have alot of Mika merchandise??

It'll be worth it :thumb_yello: February.. last year?

Yeah I have a lot of Mika shizzle in my room :naughty:

Well I think you washed it with his perfume

I think it's because he's a calm and sweet person that why you can not be nervous or excited !

She has a lovely pic with him :wub2: He seems the same height as her in that pic !

No you only turned red :naughty::wub2:

Yeah, and just very easy-going. But you are excited deep down.. or the excitedness comes out of you after you've spoken to him :naughty:

Yeah it's sweet, well all the pics with him are sweet. Yeah, his knees were nearly touching the floor supposedly :naughty: And I think she took the pic of themselves, and he was like 'Are you sure you want to take the picture?' :roftl:

I was red cos I was working out for the past hour and a half :mf_rosetinted:

i'm trying to convince my brother to buy me stuff online for my birthday but he says no:( i really want a Mika hoodie!!!

I wanted a Mika hoodie too, but they don't have the one I like anymore :thumbdown:

Yeah, and just very easy-going. But you are excited deep down.. or the excitedness comes out of you after you've spoken to him :naughty:

Yeah it's sweet, well all the pics with him are sweet. Yeah, his knees were nearly touching the floor supposedly :naughty: And I think she took the pic of themselves, and he was like 'Are you sure you want to take the picture?' :roftl:

I was red cos I was working out for the past hour and a half :mf_rosetinted:

Right I was happy after i have spoken with him !:blush-anim-cl:

Poor boy ! Luckily he didn't hurt himself :naughty: !

What were you working ?:blink:

I didn't touch Mika - he touched me.......

somehow that might just be even better!!!!! :wub2:

oh my god! where did he touch u? i mean that in the cleanest possible way!!

LMFAO... bad touch causes pain for life LOL