xBillyBrownx

Hi! I'm a Robbie fan!! It comes years ago and in December 2009 I had the pleasure of meeting him and talking with him. It was one of my best days in my life!!! :biggrin2:

12154_200116959731_849469731_2892549_6817090_n.jpg

Wow, that's great! You are lucky.

I have been Robbie's fan for the last 10 years, but I have yet to see him live. Maybe some day... At least I have hope again now that he has come back to making music and left the aliens be for a while. :naughty:

I haven't bought the new album yet, but I've been listening to it a lot on YouTube. I love it! :wub2:

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recently got into Robbie Williams. I've always heard his songs, but I never knew who was singing them. I've mainly been listening to Swing When You're Winning so far, because that's the only album I have, :naughty: but man...he's amazing.

I have been Robbie's fan for the last 10 years, but I have yet to see him live. Maybe some day... At least I have hope again now that he has come back to making music and left the aliens be for a while. :naughty:

Ooh, that sounds so familiar! The first and only time Rob's been to Russia was 2003 and I was too small to go to Moscow alone... but I really hope that he'll miss touring and come back finally, yeah :wink2:

Is he not touring at all at the moment? :shocked:

No :sneaky2: he said in his site that MAYBE we'll have a tour in 2011. Maybe....

:aah:

hanging out on the set of his new video for the new single "Do You Mind"

article-1278838-099A2187000005DC-157_468x734.jpg

he is still a hot guy :fangurl:

No :sneaky2: he said in his site that MAYBE we'll have a tour in 2011. Maybe....

:aah:

hanging out on the set of his new video for the new single "Do You Mind"

article-1278838-099A2187000005DC-157_468x734.jpg

he is still a hot guy :fangurl:

ohh he's kinda severe here :wink2:

omg, Cibele, you're on my friend list at Last.fm! Didn't expect to see you here at all :biggrin2:

ohh he's kinda severe here :wink2:

omg, Cibele, you're on my friend list at Last.fm! Didn't expect to see you here at all :biggrin2:

:shocked: OMG, it's true!!! :roftl: what small world (or internet) :roftl:

You have great taste in music. Robbie, Mika, Rufus, John Barrowman :fangurl:

:shocked: OMG, it's true!!! :roftl: what small world (or internet) :roftl:

You have great taste in music. Robbie, Mika, Rufus, John Barrowman :fangurl:

I guess the world of good music is quite small anyway (which is probably for the best, otherwise we would be unable to listen to it all :wink2: )

Thanks, I like your taste too! i guess that's why we became friends in the first place :biggrin2: and it's great that you're here, too (much longer than I am, obviously :biggrin2: )

• 1 month later...

Almost all brazilian fans hated his reunion with TT :naughty:

I don't mind...it's better than 3 years without nothing, like he did between 2006 and 2009

i hope i get to see them on tour as i only have seen TT on the last 3 tours as a 4 piece band but i think it will be mental to try and get tickets i was lucky for last year :thumb_yello: really looking forward to this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...