xBillyBrownx

in case you haven't heard the news... from his FB page

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/notes.php?id=5441929106

Robbie and Ayda Field were married this weekend, on Saturday 7th August 2010, in a ceremony held in the grounds of the home they share in Los Angeles.

yeah i know and iss o ................ :crybaby:

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame - Robbie Williams and Gary B. - Take that :shocked:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdUCkPkut30

and In And Out Of Consciousness: The Greatest Hits 1990-2010 :shocked::mf_lustslow:

35228_407991684106_5441929106_4466435_7309394_n.jpg

In And Out Of Consciousness: The Greatest Hits 1990-2010 celebrates Robbie's incredible 20 years in music with 39 of his biggest and best songs on two action-packed discs, and now we can exclusively reveal the gorgeous album cover and fantastic tracklisting!

The image for the cover was captured by photographer Julian Broad, who also snapped Robbie for the Reality Killed The Video Star album cover and Bodies single sleeve. Shot on a beautiful day in May in Malibu, California, we think you'll agree Robbie's looking hot... It's no wonder he needed to cool-down by the sea! Scroll down to see the cover in all its glory.

Tracklisting

Prepare to take a trip down memory lane with Robbie as the journey begins in present day with two new songs, Robbie's beautiful duet with Gary Barlow, Shame, which is also released as a single on 4th October 2010, and the feel-good track Heart And I, another fantastic Williams/Barlow co-written song.

The album then takes us backwards through the decades, featuring all the colossal songs from Robbie's eight solo studio albums over the years: Reality Killed The Video Star, Rudebox, Intensive Care, Escapology, Swing When You're Winning, Sing When You're Winning, I've Been Expecting You and Life Thru A Lens. The album is rounded off with a sprinkling of Take That gold dust, featuring Everything Changes, the boyband's fourth consecutive single to go straight in at number one in the UK way back in 1994. Doesn't time fly?!

Take a look at the tracklisting for the album below and see where your favourite Robbie songs are on the double-disc album…

Realluy amazing i love i wnat the new CD :wub2:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Hey, is anyone going to Take That concerts (UK or Europe)?

I wanted to do Germany but not so sure now, it's just a bit too expensive :(

Mi sister is gonna go to Dublin, but not me :badmood:

You're right, is too expensive...

Hey, is anyone going to Take That concerts (UK or Europe)?

I wanted to do Germany but not so sure now, it's just a bit too expensive :(

I´m a huge Robbie Fan, but I don´t like Take That, so I decited to stay at home. Maybe when the weather ist good, I will drive to munich an hear the music from outside the stadium. This is always fun.

A few years ago I went to the Concert in Munich and outside the Stadium the Olympic Park was packed with people. At one song Robbie told us to be quiet and let the people outside sing. That was amazing. :thumb_yello:

I´m a huge Robbie Fan, but I don´t like Take That, so I decited to stay at home. Maybe when the weather ist good, I will drive to munich an hear the music from outside the stadium. This is always fun.

A few years ago I went to the Concert in Munich and outside the Stadium the Olympic Park was packed with people. At one song Robbie told us to be quiet and let the people outside sing. That was amazing. :thumb_yello:

actually, same for me - I'm not sure going to TT would be the same as seeing Rob solo :no:

Such a great story, Tina! Hope we'll still have the chance to go there some day (I pray that all the talk about R. ending his solo career is just rubbish) :thumb_yello:

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
Good choice of a concert or the city? :naughty: Any chance you're going too? Last time I was too shy to talk to anyone, I need a second chance, even if it's not a Mika gig :teehee:

both :das:

That's sweet.:teehee: But I don't know yet... =) We'll see.. =)