BrainStorm (Prāta Vētra) Appreciation Thread

Gatagordinha

ok guys i came home from the best gig EVER.

brainstorm

i will start my report.

so it was plan to go there with two my friends Madara and Signe, and then after to meet my friend Elvi and her friends. so we went there by tram. we met Elvi and her friends, we were there 5 minutes before the doors open. we planned to be there an hour before but we were LATE. so we started queuing, we were at the very beginning, i guess its because the gig actually started 3 hours after doors open but we were like the 5 in the queue. we were like totally some 10 people in our group, I, Signe, Elwi, madara were first. they opened doors half our later, but we saw a man talking to some people in the front he said - "first five people from every entrance will get these white bracelets and will get to meet the band". we got EXCITED. guess what ? we GOT THE BRACELETS. me madara elvi and signe, others from our group didnt get them.

We went in, and started to wait 3 hours, bought a bag and a poster, then we went closer to stage, and we saw radio station commercial and there was MIKA ON THE SCREEN (LT clip) :mf_lustslow:

the stage was very interesting cause it was from all 4 sides, it was like a big circle. so we saw a queue ont both sides and everybody in the queue had white bracelet. we asked is the queue to meet PV, they said yes, and we stood there, then suddenly someone said 20 people in every queue so we went to other but it was full too, we asked security guard is there a there a 3 queue and he said YES and showed us queue with 2 people so we stood there uber EXCITED. We waited there for 2 hours. suddenly security guard et us in, and we were at the stage zone, we went up stairs and sitted in a zone specially made for fans who are almost on the stage, it was like no distance between us and stage, i could put top of my body on the stage, i put my bag and mobile ON the stage while waiting. it was AWESOME. we saw every detail, we saw Janis jubalts before a gig he was 1 metre from us :mf_lustslow:

i actually felt like i was the luckiest girl on the universe. my head was even higher than the stage so i saw EVERYTHING.

then Renars came on stage to introduce the supporting act. we screamed like insane, then they sang few popular songs and then came people who made the stage for PV. we saw 00.28.20 on the screen and it showed time till they come on stage :wub2: 28 minutes till they came, in that ime we got filmed some 6 times and we saw ourselfs on the BIG screen :roftl: we kinda had conversation between our camera man, he showed us that he will film us and when :naughty:

to be continued ...

Great!!Lucky!!!:mf_lustslow: But did you meet them? And got autographs?:mf_lustslow:

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok guys i came home from the best gig EVER.

brainstorm :wub2:

i will start my report.

so it was plan to go there with two my friends Madara and Signe, and then after to meet my friend Elvi and her friends. so we went there by tram. we met Elvi and her friends, we were there 5 minutes before the doors open. we planned to be there an hour before but we were LATE. so we started queuing, we were at the very beginning, i guess its because the gig actually started 3 hours after doors open but we were like the 5 in the queue. we were like totally some 10 people in our group, I, Signe, Elwi, madara were first. they opened doors half our later, but we saw a man talking to some people in the front he said - "first five people from every entrance will get these white bracelets and will get to meet the band". we got EXCITED. guess what ? we GOT THE BRACELETS. me madara elvi and signe, others from our group didnt get them.

We went in, and started to wait 3 hours, bought a bag and a poster, then we went closer to stage, and we saw radio station commercial and there was MIKA ON THE SCREEN (LT clip) :mf_lustslow:

the stage was very interesting cause it was from all 4 sides, it was like a big circle. so we saw a queue ont both sides and everybody in the queue had white bracelet. we asked is the queue to meet PV, they said yes, and we stood there, then suddenly someone said 20 people in every queue so we went to other but it was full too, we asked security guard is there a there a 3 queue and he said YES and showed us queue with 2 people so we stood there uber EXCITED. We waited there for 2 hours. suddenly security guard et us in, and we were at the stage zone, we went up stairs and sitted in a zone specially made for fans who are almost on the stage, it was like no distance between us and stage, i could put top of my body on the stage, i put my bag and mobile ON the stage while waiting. it was AWESOME. we saw every detail, we saw Janis jubalts before a gig he was 1 metre from us :mf_lustslow:

i actually felt like i was the luckiest girl on the universe. my head was even higher than the stage so i saw EVERYTHING.

then Renars came on stage to introduce the supporting act. we screamed like insane, then they sang few popular songs and then came people who made the stage for PV. we saw 00.28.20 on the screen and it showed time till they come on stage :wub2: 28 minutes till they came, in that ime we got filmed some 6 times and we saw ourselfs on the BIG screen :roftl: we kinda had conversation between our camera man, he showed us that he will film us and when :naughty:

to be continued ...

Wow!! Thats great!!! Im happy cause you seem to have a great time!! And get bracelets :das:

Cant wait to read part 2!!

part 2.

so after 30 minutes instantly wathing myself on the screen, ans screaming all the time, i heard notes of "Ja tikai uz mani tu paskatitos" Renārs started to sing but we didnt see him. then suddenly he came out the ground of stage slowly walking up on stairs with whole band, they took theyre places, and we screamed as loud as possible, then Janis Jubalts walked next to us few times, theb they sang few more songs and we screamed all the time. (there is nothing i can tell).

so after a lot of jumping there were one song when RENARS walked to us and we screamed like insane, we took my friends hand and and hold her about 3 seconds, it looked like he is not going to let her. i was so jealous but happy the same time, then they continued singing and Janis came to us, i screamed like insane 3x ans he asked me - "are you ok ?" :lmfao: i laughed my ass off at that moment :roftl: then he came to us another time and said - "hi girls :wink2:" it was half magical :mf_lustslow: they sang so beautiful, i was jumping all the time. then Janis came again to us, and gave ME A HAND. i didnt hold it, it just flew into my hand and it stayed there and i wasnt like grabing it, he gave it himself, i felt so special :roftl:

then Renars told us story about song "Lapsa" which means "fox" and he told us fox in france is Renar. he started to sing "Lapsa"

then after some 4 songs he told another story about him and Janis going to museum once and they met artist and asked if she wants to sing on stage with them, she said yes and there came this artist and LATVIAN EX PRESIDENT. she was the best president ever, everybody loved her, she is resident which everybody respects. and suddenly everybody started so scream "Vaira, vaira" (thats her name), it was MAGICAL, i felt proud of being Latvian :wub2:

then they sang a lot more songs, then there were fireworks, and they sang song "Mana dziesma" which means "my song" and asked EVERYBODY to sing along, and asked to put our mobile phone lights up. it LOOKED PERFECT.

it was so beautiful to hear an audience singing, and mobile phone lights up.

then they went off stage, and came on again and said : "without this song, Prata Vetra history wouldnt be full" they sang lidmashinas which means Planes, thats i think is the most famous song of them.

so then few more songs and they told thank you and Maris mihelsons gave "hi 5" to EVERYBODY from my group, NOBODY else :mf_lustslow:

and then i went home by tram, and i was at home at 3 am.

mfc056.jpg

:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

OMG he is...........unbelievably cute.

Thanks bubuciiis..I've been on holiday and only just seen this! I'm gonna read your concert report right now.

btw do you have Tur kaut kam ir jabut (the album) yet??? I need it so badly!! It's not my favourite of theirs but I do like a few of the songs.

Just read your report bubuciiis...you were so so lucky, to even go to the concert, but to be so close to the band too, that's amazing!

I am just a tiny tiny bit jealous :roftl:

I've watched the videos on youtube of the concert so when you were describing it, it felt as if i already knew what was going to happen :naughty:.

anyway, glad you had a good time. :thumb_yello: Any pics??? :fisch:

Just read your report bubuciiis...you were so so lucky, to even go to the concert, but to be so close to the band too, that's amazing!

I am just a tiny tiny bit jealous :roftl

I've watched the videos on youtube of the concert so when you were describing it, it felt as if i already knew what was going to happen :naughty

anyway, glad you had a good time. :thumb_yello: Any pics??? :fisch:

yeah it was amazing :wub2:

sorry i couldnt describe all things in details cause my english is not that good but i tried as i could. :thumb_yello:

pics ? i have videos :naughty:

will post them when i get my sisters phone cause i filmed it with her phone.

Bubuciis! Thats awesome!!! Im so happy for you, cause you had a great night!! Well, and a bit jelaous, but only a bit :bleh:)

thank you :wub2: i loved the feeling that we are all together in that concert. everybody sang together and it was the best feling to have.

:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

OMG he is...........unbelievably cute.

Thanks bubuciiis..I've been on holiday and only just seen this! I'm gonna read your concert report right now.

btw do you have Tur kaut kam ir jabut (the album) yet??? I need it so badly!! It's not my favourite of theirs but I do like a few of the songs.

no i dont have album, to being honest i downloaded andim not going to buy it, cause i dont have that much money now and my mom isnt going to give me a money for it :thumbdown:

i think you can get it on e-bay.

..there were one song when RENARS walked to us and we screamed like insane, we took my friends hand and and hold her about 3 seconds, it looked like he is not going to let her.

I hope your friend has not washed that hand yet!! :shocked::bleh:

..so then few more songs and they told thank you and Maris mihelsons gave "hi 5" to EVERYBODY from my group, NOBODY else :mf_lustslow:

Remind me to tell Karen (ewokwicket) about this next week when she's back to MFC..:lmfao:

Please, post your videos when you get time, I'd love to see them :thumb_yello: OH YOU LUCKY GIRL!

I hope your friend has not washed that hand yet!! :shocked::bleh:

Remind me to tell Karen (ewokwicket) about this next week when she's back to MFC..:lmfao:

Please, post your videos when you get time, I'd love to see them :thumb_yello: OH YOU LUCKY GIRL!

OH YEAH. it wasnt exactly hi 5, it was like with both hands, like mine was down and he hitted them from upside. i dont know the name but it was GREAT.

aaw i forget videos sorry, theyre on my sisters mobile, i will try to get them as fast as possible and will ask my friend to send hers too, she filmed more, cause my mobile battery was off :sneaky2:

• 1 month later...
you're welcome!:bleh:

And yeah.. though you havent seen all the parts of his body!! :lmfao::roftl:

No..but that's why God gave me a wild imagination :das::fisch:

I am in total heaven at the moment...I am looking at all the lovely pics on pratavetra.ru !!! :wub2:

• 2 weeks later...