BrainStorm (Prāta Vētra) Appreciation Thread

Gatagordinha

Do you want me to slap you?:mf_rosetinted: You are better than Agnese.. I don't know why but i really don't like her.. and maybe to Renārs too when he will meet you :das:

:bleh:

Yeah, and pigs might fly!!!

(Do you know that expression?:naughty:)

I will have to make a love potion for him and put it into his Mitava!!

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, very good to see a Polish admirer of Brainstorm. :thumb_yello:

You are lucky to have seen them live...

They weren't in Eurovision this year (unfortunately)..maybe they could be persuaded next year, it would be great!

they weren't?! :blink: I was sure they were! I wasn't the only one, I was talking with my friends that none of us saw Eurovision and we were all disappointed that we didn't get to see Brainstorm. That's weird :boxed:

they weren't?! :blink: I was sure they were! I wasn't the only one, I was talking with my friends that none of us saw Eurovision and we were all disappointed that we didn't get to see Brainstorm. That's weird :boxed:

They did it in 2000, with the song My Star, do you remember that?

And Renars was the host in 2003. But since that year, no Brainstorm at Eurovision. I wonder why you thought they were there this year?:boxed:

Anyway they are too good for Eurovision now :naughty: Latvia had a bunch of people dressed as pirates to sing their entry :naughty:.

Yeah, and pigs might fly!!!

(Do you know that expression?:naughty:)

I will have to make a love potion for him and put it into his Mitava!!

So you want to say that i don't have any chance to get Johnny too?:no::naughty:

Then make one for me too:naughty:

They did it in 2000, with the song My Star, do you remember that?

And Renars was the host in 2003. But since that year, no Brainstorm at Eurovision. I wonder why you thought they were there this year?

Anyway they are too good for Eurovision now Latvia had a bunch of people dressed as pirates to sing their entry.

I guess we'll never know why :roftl:

I don't remember them from the past years as I don't really like Eurovision. My sisters do so I usually sit with them in the room and read a book or sth :wink2: You know what, I saw the pirates! my sisters called me and told me to watch them. They were sooo weird :roftl:

Oh! One year there was this song 'we are the winners of Eurovision'? I remember that one coz it was the only time i voted for sth :naughty: They were funny

i received last mail today, so i will finish it on the weekend finally!

great, can't wait to see it, i really like the idea of MFC wall :wub2:

Oh! One year there was this song 'we are the winners of Eurovision'? I remember that one coz it was the only time i voted for sth :naughty: They were funny

:naughty: I remember that, I think it was from Lithuania, it was so funny and I voted for it too but it seems the rest of Europe didn't get the joke :boxed:

Those crazy Baltic folks :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

I guess we'll never know why :roftl:

I don't remember them from the past years as I don't really like Eurovision. My sisters do so I usually sit with them in the room and read a book or sth :wink2: You know what, I saw the pirates! my sisters called me and told me to watch them. They were sooo weird :roftl:

great, can't wait to see it, i really like the idea of MFC wall :wub2:

It's already is great! :das:

Thanks!:wub2:

i didn't saw pirates even if they "represented" Latvia, i had seen them before and just needed to heard names of those "singers" and i didn't even want to hear them :naughty:

the girl is actually a professional dancer ans she sang first time in her live for Eirovision, boy is from Italy and he feels like he is very cool in Latvia (he isn't) so he chosen to represent Latvia (even if hes Italian)(logically? no)

and others arent singers too. SO . i thought it shouldn't be great performance, although nowdays in Eirovision i think the show is more important that the "talent".

i guess you understood my opinion.

P.S sorry about lots of """, () in the text its just easier to write when you use them.

:roftl::roftl::roftl: i sound TOO critical.

i didn't saw pirates even if they "represented" Latvia, i had seen them before and just needed to heard names of those "singers" and i didn't even want to hear them :naughty:

the girl is actually a professional dancer ans she sang first time in her live for Eirovision, boy is from Italy and he feels like he is very cool in Latvia (he isn't) so he chosen to represent Latvia (even if hes Italian)(logically? no)

and others arent singers too. SO . i thought it shouldn't be great performance, although nowdays in Eirovision i think the show is more important that the "talent".

i guess you understood my opinion.

P.S sorry about lots of """, () in the text its just easier to write when you use them.

:roftl::roftl::roftl: i sound TOO critical.

Why do you ****ing disgrace Latvia?

And Roberto is awsome and what if he's italian? He lives so many years here already.

(now i'm mad):mf_rosetinted:

that song is so much better in Latvian though :blush-anim-cl:

I agree. the lyrics in English - though appropriate for an advert for Latvian tourism, maybe - are just a bit cheesy!

PV generally do a good job with their English lyrics but sometimes it is just better to hear the Latvian version even if I don't know what they are going on about :naughty:

At least Renars doesn't sing in an American accent...thank God for that!

(Nothing against any Americans out there, I should clarify :wink:)

Time for a gratuitous pic of the lovely Renars...

39600021_500.jpg

Oh yeah, Karen is a real secret fan :naughty:

She just pretends to love Mika, it's Maris she really wants.

4223_36_768.jpg

he's funny :naughty:

RRrrrrrr :das:

and that's pic is funny! hey, maybe she wants Renārs.. but try to hide it:shocked::naughty:

Why do you ****ing disgrace Latvia?

And Roberto is awsome and what if he's italian? He lives so many years here already.

(now i'm mad):mf_rosetinted:

es teikšu latviski, atvaino ja es aizskaru tevi vai ka citadi pazemoju latviju, bet es vienkārši izteicu savas domas mazliet asāk, es arī pārspīlēju piedod :)

ok ok relax a bit, i just said that i really dont think its good that some italian guy represents Latvia, and that dancer from ''dance with the star" is singer in eirovision, thats only my opinion and i already said that.

dont be mad :wink2:

i didnt want to drive you mad, sorry about that :punk:

• 4 weeks later...
es teikšu latviski, atvaino ja es aizskaru tevi vai ka citadi pazemoju latviju, bet es vienkārši izteicu savas domas mazliet asāk, es arī pārspīlēju piedod :)

ok ok relax a bit, i just said that i really dont think its good that some italian guy represents Latvia, and that dancer from ''dance with the star" is singer in eirovision, thats only my opinion and i already said that.

dont be mad :wink2:

i didnt want to drive you mad, sorry about that :punk:

i'll think about it :fisch:

ok guys.

im going to PRĀTA VĒTRA GIG.

its on 9 August.

:mf_lustslow:

how i wish it was MIKA gig, i like PV too but MIKA .... aahhh

:shocked: Iam so jealous. Lucky you!!!!

Send Renars a kiss from me please...paldies :naughty: