• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rach!!! :mad3: and how about me???????????????????:shocked:

You send him a kiss too :roftl:

Or three :roftl:

omg I so want to go to the Jelgava concert.

I need about £250, and a (free) babysitter for 36 hours on July 24-25th. And someone who can hypnotize my husband so he will have no memory of me going off to Latvia on a whim.

Anyone offering help???:roftl:

Renars was so cute on the Dziesmu Svetki (?) thing!!!!

I need about £250, and a (free) babysitter for 36 hours on July 24-25th. And someone who can hypnotize my husband so he will have no memory of me going off to Latvia on a whim.

I can give him anything you would like.. :das::lmao:

I want you to come there too.... We need to tfigure out something.. *thinks*

oh, and yeah, Dziesmu svētki :thumb_yello:

I need pretty much the same apart from the hypnotizing thing....well I need someone to hypnotize my boss, so I guess I need that anyway :boxed:

buaaaaaaaaaaah :crybaby:

Bab, you have to hang out after the show and try to meet the band, then you really can pass on my love and kisses to Renars and tell them to COME TO ENGLAND!!!!!!!!

Tell him there is someone here who loves him :wub2:, a very special English fan :roftl: and I don't mean Karen :lmfao:

Kata you have a better chance of them going to Denmark I think.

They will tour Europe when Fire Monkey is released but Britain probably doesn't come under Europe for them. :blink::thumbdown:

Why should they bother coming to play in a country where next to no-one knows who they are???:boxed: Especially as they seem to have given up any half-hearted plans they ever had to 'break' UK and US.

Ah well I'll just save up to go and see Radiohead again :wub2:

:shocked: Iam so jealous. Lucky you!!!!

Send Renars a kiss from me please...paldies :naughty:

i will. :naughty: and if i meet him i will tell him that they have fans in england too :thumb_yello:

and btw im going to Dziesmu svētki final today and maybe he willl sing again, i doubt it but MAYBE :naughty:

i will. :naughty: and if i meet him i will tell him that they have fans in england too :thumb_yello:

and btw im going to Dziesmu svētki final today and maybe he willl sing again, i doubt it but MAYBE :naughty:

Maybe! :naughty:

Are you singing in the Festival? Or just watching?

It looks amazing...so many people, especially young people, all singing together. We have nothing like that in England. It must be an amazing thing to see and hear!

Wales has a tradition of choral singing...that's the nearest we get in Britain.

Bab, you have to hang out after the show and try to meet the band, then you really can pass on my love and kisses to Renars and tell them to COME TO ENGLAND!!!!!!!!

Tell him there is someone here who loves him , a very special English fan and I don't mean Karen

Oh i will try :das:

can't wait to meet them! Rach, you are mean! :thumbdown: I'm their fan too now.. ok, not so big maybe.. :fisch:

I'll say about her to Māris.

If you get to meet them, could you remind them that Denmark exists I do believe they owe us a concert

Oh and send a kiss from me as well

Ok :biggrin2:

well.. about that kiss ask to Rach.. :fisch:

:naughty:

It looks amazing...so many people, especially young people, all singing together. We have nothing like that in England. It must be an amazing thing to see and hear!

Did Karen told you about my uncle who sung there and saw Renārs? :fisch:

Did Karen told you about my uncle who sung there and saw Renārs? :fisch:

No :blink:

You Latvians..you all seem to know each other and have contacts..I suppose it is a small country!

Renars's outfit was great...very Mikaish I thought, he looks really good in black and white :mf_lustslow:

No :blink:

You Latvians..you all seem to know each other and have contacts..I suppose it is a small country!

Renars's outfit was great...very Mikaish I thought, he looks really good in black and white :mf_lustslow:

we are pretty small.. over 2 millions.. :naughty: (wich i think is good:bleh:)

welll im watching but a LOT of my classmates sang there. its amazing...its a feeling that everybody is together its so beautiful.

all those Latvian songs. very optimistic thing. :thumb_yello:

welll im watching but a LOT of my classmates sang there. its amazing...its a feeling that everybody is together its so beautiful.

all those Latvian songs. very optimistic thing. :thumb_yello:

Yes. I think there is something very good for the human soul, to sing together in a large group like that. I get that feeling when I go to church (not often :blush-anim-cl:), or am at a concert. I went to a really big outdoor concert last week and when everyone was singing along..40,000 people..it was almost a religious experience!! Very moving.

Paldies :thumb_yello::wub2:

Yes. I think there is something very good for the human soul, to sing together in a large group like that. I get that feeling when I go to church (not often :blush-anim-cl:), or am at a concert. I went to a really big outdoor concert last week and when everyone was singing along..40,000 people..it was almost a religious experience!! Very moving.

Paldies :thumb_yello::wub2:

yeah its a great feeling :thumb_yello:

and Nav par ko (youre welcome):thumb_yello:

Sveika!

Yes I love them.

Another Latvian..pleased to meet you!

Time for a pic:

prata_vetra2.jpg

I would like to share their lollipops :naughty:

but there in your profile... you are from UK ! dont understand :boxed::roftl: ...

but there in your profile... you are from UK ! dont understand :boxed::roftl: ...

Relax, Take it Easy Evii :roftl:...there aren't many of us here in the UK who know about Prata Vetra. But I'm so glad I am one of the few!!! I love them.

Now, when are they coming to play a concert here? :mf_rosetinted:

Relax, Take it Easy Evii :roftl:...there aren't many of us here in the UK who know about Prata Vetra. But I'm so glad I am one of the few!!! I love them.

Now, when are they coming to play a concert here? :mf_rosetinted:

Maybe they will next year when they'll will play out of Latvia... :das::fisch:

Hi, I'm okay, just sad I won't be in Jelgava on Thursday :sad:

What do you mean, the weather news? They will be doing the weather forecast???

Yes they will! :woot_jump:

Awww don't be sad! :( it would be cool if you could be here..