BrainStorm (Prāta Vētra) Appreciation Thread

Gatagordinha

Ooooh nice pictures :bleh: Not that I've ever really been much into looking at pictures and such :blink: Or reading biografies for that matter...or even bothering to learn their names :lmao: I'm really a terrible fan :blink: I did buy a Latvian/Danish dictionary in an attempt to understand the lyrics though....not that I got very far, but at least I tried :bleh:

Do you like them too? :bleh:

Yeah, at least you try:thumb_yello:

where are you from?

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you like them too? :bleh:

Yeah, at least you try:thumb_yello:

where are you from?

Yes I like them...or I like their music at least...eh...most of their music at least, the last album was rather... :boxed:

I'm from Denmark :thumb_yello:They recorded some of their albums here :arf2: Never bothered to stalk them though, I'm simply too lazy :sneaky2:

Yes I like them...or I like their music at least...eh...most of their music at least, the last album was rather... :boxed:

I'm from Denmark :thumb_yello:They recorded some of their albums here :arf2: Never bothered to stalk them though, I'm simply too lazy :sneaky2:

:naughty: you are not lazy if you are here.. :naughty:

what's your name? and nice to meet you!

My name is baiba but friends call me babe or bab.. and i'm from Latvia:thumb_yello:

:naughty: you are not lazy if you are here.. :naughty:

what's your name? and nice to meet you!

My name is baiba but friends call me babe or bab.. and i'm from Latvia:thumb_yello:

Hi :arf2: My name is Kata :naughty: I've been saying for the past 8 years that "this year I will go to Latvia" but I never got around to it so far....maybe this year :lmao:

Hi :arf2: My name is Kata :naughty: I've been saying for the past 8 years that "this year I will go to Latvia" but I never got around to it so far....maybe this year :lmao:

oh, it's your real name!?:naughty: it's something new.. we have only Kate.. and it's rarely lol.

Ok, so this year you will come here couse Brainstorm will have about 6 big cincerts here!:bleh:

oh, it's your real name!?:naughty: it's something new.. we have only Kate.. and it's rarely lol.

Ok, so this year you will come here couse Brainstorm will have about 6 big cincerts here!:bleh:

Nah my real name is actually Katarina, but noone ever calls me that :doh:

Hehe well eh...they play in Latvia most years and I've even had a ticket waiting for me once, but I never managed to get there anyway :roftl: But okay maybe I should really do it this year...if the concerts are not sold out already :blink:

Nah my real name is actually Katarina, but noone ever calls me that :doh:

Hehe well eh...they play in Latvia most years and I've even had a ticket waiting for me once, but I never managed to get there anyway :roftl: But okay maybe I should really do it this year...if the concerts are not sold out already :blink:

no, i don't think so.. couse tickets usually can buy in the day of the concert too.. but i don't know really.. i haven't think about it really..:boxed:

no, i don't think so.. couse tickets usually can buy in the day of the concert too.. but i don't know really.. i haven't think about it really..:boxed:

Hmmm I'll look into it then :mf_rosetinted: Will you be going to any of the concerts? :yay:

And what about you Gata, will you come too? :naughty:

Hmmm I'll look into it then :mf_rosetinted: Will you be going to any of the concerts? :yay:

And what about you Gata, will you come too? :naughty:

yes, i will go :das: and tomorrow on the evening here will show one of Brainstorm's hugest concert on tv!:wub2:

yes, i will go :das: and tomorrow on the evening here will show one of Brainstorm's hugest concert on tv!:wub2:

Okay not sure what exactly I'm buying here, cause it's all in latvian :roftl:

--Pasākums--24.07.08 20:30, JELGAVA, Lielupes pļava pretī Jelgavas pilij26.07.08 20:30, PREIĻI, Pilsētas stadions01.08.08 20:30, VENTSPILS, Reņķa dārzs07.08.08 20:30, VALMIERA, Jāņa Daliņa stadions09.08.08 20:30, MEŽAPARKA LIELĀ ESTRĀDE Zāles plāns

Izvēlieties sektoru Izvēlieties cenu grupu Biļešu skaits

--Sektors-- IEEJAS BIĻETE --Cenu grupa--Stāvvieta 1. cenu grupa ( 7.00)Stāvvieta 2. cenu grupa ( 10.00)Stāvvieta 3. cenu grupa ( 12.00)Stāvvieta 4. cenu grupa ( 15.00) Skaits12345

:blink::blink::blink::blink:

Okay not sure what exactly I'm buying here, cause it's all in latvian :roftl:

--Pasākums--24.07.08 20:30, JELGAVA, Lielupes pļava pretī Jelgavas pilij26.07.08 20:30, PREIĻI, Pilsētas stadions01.08.08 20:30, VENTSPILS, Reņķa dārzs07.08.08 20:30, VALMIERA, Jāņa Daliņa stadions09.08.08 20:30, MEŽAPARKA LIELĀ ESTRĀDE Zāles plāns

Izvēlieties sektoru Izvēlieties cenu grupu Biļešu skaits

--Sektors-- IEEJAS BIĻETE --Cenu grupa--Stāvvieta 1. cenu grupa ( 7.00)Stāvvieta 2. cenu grupa ( 10.00)Stāvvieta 3. cenu grupa ( 12.00)Stāvvieta 4. cenu grupa ( 15.00) Skaits12345

oh,thanks!:thumb_yello: there are wrote where and when will be those concert and then i think theres a price too..

oh,thanks!:thumb_yello: there are wrote where and when will be those concert and then i think theres a price too..

Aha :mf_rosetinted: Don't think I can find anyone who would travel to Latvia with me though, so i would only go if we make a MFC meet-up at one of the gigs :insane:

:sneaky2:

:naughty: i don't know.. how about on 24 july ?

Was that in Jelgava or? :blink: That's the only place apart from Riga that I kinda know where is, so I guess that would be fine :roftl: Gonna have to check with work and babysitter and all that kind of stuff before saying anything for sure though :blink:

Was that in Jelgava or? :blink: That's the only place apart from Riga that I kinda know where is, so I guess that would be fine :roftl: Gonna have to check with work and babysitter and all that kind of stuff before saying anything for sure though :blink:

yes! and they lives there too:thumb_yello:

of course you need:wink2:

Thanks, I am loving all these pics...

Is Janis dressed as a penguin here??? He could go on stage with Mika!!

Now, Prata Vetra and Mika together in the same concert..I would kill for tickets to that and I am not joking

Renars's blue eyes just make me go all funny

Lay off my boy!!!:mf_rosetinted::sneaky2:

Renars eyes!!!!!! You're worse than me!

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

yeah:naughty: why are you thought about going to latvia 8 years?

Because I want to see Brainstorm of course :lmao: As far as I'm aware they haven't bothered to play in Denmark since 1999 and I only discovered them in 2000 :doh::sneaky2:

Because I want to see Brainstorm of course :lmao: As far as I'm aware they haven't bothered to play in Denmark since 1999 and I only discovered them in 2000 :doh::sneaky2:

oh:doh: you know them already 8 years?:blink: that's good:naughty: what do you thought about my star on eurovision?

oh:doh: you know them already 8 years?:blink: that's good:naughty: what do you thought about my star on eurovision?

Yupp I used to be a bit of a Eurovision geek :blush-anim-cl: I loved My Star of course :arf2: (I like the Latvian version better than the English though )...I was so disappointed when they didn't win :sneaky2: Which didn't make me very popular, as Denmark actually won that year and everyone around me was celebrating :doh:

Yupp I used to be a bit of a Eurovision geek :blush-anim-cl: I loved My Star of course :arf2: (I like the Latvian version better than the English though )...I was so disappointed when they didn't win :sneaky2: Which didn't make me very popular, as Denmark actually won that year and everyone around me was celebrating :doh:

it's īssavienojums?

it was.. :thumbdown:

it's īssavienojums?

it was.. :thumbdown:

yupp :mf_rosetinted: That's the only one I ever managed to understand the lyrics of...took me like 3 months to translate it, but it almost made sense then :bleh: