Gatagordinha

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet:thumb_yello:

you have heard -puse no sirds?:wub2:

Yes :mf_rosetinted:I think I have áll songs they made before 2005 :naughty: Not really one of my favourites though, don't think the melody fits his voice very well, it sounds kinda weird :blink:

Yes :mf_rosetinted:I think I have áll songs they made before 2005 :naughty: Not really one of my favourites though, don't think the melody fits his voice very well, it sounds kinda weird :blink:

oh:blink: it's one of my fave:naughty:

Hmmm I'll look into it then :mf_rosetinted: Will you be going to any of the concerts?

And what about you Gata, will you come too?

Aha Don't think I can find anyone who would travel to Latvia with me though, so i would only go if we make a MFC meet-up at one of the gigs

Hi Kata

Believe me I would love to go and see them but going to latvia in July is out of the question!!!!

They'll come to England again one day, to play a small venue...I'm there already :naughty:

Because I want to see Brainstorm of course. As far as I'm aware they haven't bothered to play in Denmark since 1999 and I only discovered them in 2000

I only discovered them 3 weeks ago :shocked: but it feels like 8 years :naughty:.

I remember them in Eurovision of course, but never bothered to follow up my interest back then.

Oh and I love Iissavienojums too...I can sing it in Latvian now :cool:

And I like Puse no Sirds. But yes his voice sounds a bit weird I agree.

Lovers of Latvian Pop/Rock/Indie band BrainStorm unite!

:punk:

"Maybe" there'll only be 3 or 4 of us :naughty: ....but what the hell, we should unite anyway and this is the thread to do it in *I know I'll be bumping this tomorrow :roftl: *

pvetra.jpg

49-2.jpg

i see you are gathering quite a few people now..your hard work is paying off !!:woot_jump:

i see you are gathering quite a few people now..your hard work is paying off !!:woot_jump:

:naughty: yes, as you know I am a bit evangelical about them right now! Even Karen is one quarter of the way to the Latvian Side now :naughty:

(thanks for the blog comments btw :wink2:)

:naughty: yes, as you know I am a bit evangelical about them right now! Even Karen is one quarter of the way to the Latvian Side now :naughty:

(thanks for the blog comments btw :wink2:)

Yeah only one quarter, remember that, and it's not for the singing either!:roftl::naughty:

Shall I post that lovely video that you sent me last night??

Yeah only one quarter, remember that, and it's not for the singing either!:roftl::naughty:

Shall I post that lovely video that you sent me last night??

And what's wrong with Renars's singing eh?????? Eh???:roftl:

Go on then, post the video...I could do with a laugh again, and a look at Reni's legs!!

OMFG.........:lmfao::lmao::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

That's done it, it's now official....I LOVE THIS BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!! Move over Mr. Mika!

Where is the big pic of Kaspars?????

Mmmmm...Janis is lookin' good :blush-anim-cl: I think Renars has competition....!

fantastic pics :lmao: Haha okay I've made up my mind, I'm going to Latvia this year for sure :naughty:

Yes, I will be robbing a bank, and cancelling my family holiday, and probably divorcing my husband now in time for Jelgava in July :roftl:

It has to be done.

OMG!!! Look at Maris................................:wub2::wub2:

Shame his accordian was in the way:naughty:

I bet Gat is going to dream about that pic of Renars tonight:wink2::naughty:

I like the one behind the tree, but there is no big pic of that..........:boxed:

Yes, I will be robbing a bank, and cancelling my family holiday, and probably divorcing my husband now in time for Jelgava in July :roftl:

It has to be done.

That's the spirit :woot_jump:

OMFG........

That's done it, it's now official....I LOVE THIS BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!! Move over Mr. Mika!

Where is the big pic of Kaspars?????

Mmmmm...Janis is lookin' good :blush-anim-cl: I think Renars has competition....!

:lmfao:i'm glad you like them:das:

oh..sory..i forgot about him..i will put it now.

fantastic pics : Haha okay I've made up my mind, I'm going to Latvia this year for sure

:lmao: ok..don't forget about meet me too:roftl:

Yes, I will be robbing a bank, and cancelling my family holiday, and probably divorcing my husband now in time for Jelgava in July

It has to be done.

omg no! your husband will be mad at me then LMAO

OMG!!! Look at Maris..............................

Shame his accordian was in the

I bet Gat is going to dream about that pic of Renars tonight:wink2:

I like the one behind the tree, but there is no big pic of that..........:boxed:

yeah..accordianLMAO!!

...and Kaspars of course! :das:

he looks so funny :lmao:

49b93f77d2e2.jpg

ooh thanks, now my fantasy is complete :naughty:

Hmm..nice! :blush-anim-cl:

They are so funny..I like men with a sense of humour and it helps if they are sexy Baltic hunks too

ooh thanks, now my fantasy is complete :naughty:

Hmm..nice! :blush-anim-cl:

They are so funny..I like men with a sense of humour and it helps if they are sexy Baltic hunks too

Oh they are :bleh::das:

Janis have a good body! and i like Kaspar's too.. a think Renars is a bit thin.. but i think i will shut up now.. :roftl:

Oh they are :bleh::das:

Janis have a good body! and i like Kaspar's too.. a think Renars is a bit thin.. but i think i will shut up now.. :roftl:

Yes he is, but thin is good :das:

And anyway isn't this the MIKA fan club??? We worship thin! :naughty:

Anyway, lest we forget the music :blink:..another of my fave Brainstorm vids:

Aiz Veja Generatora:

edit: the boys are fully clothed again lol

Yes he is, but thin is good :das:

And anyway isn't this the MIKA fan club??? We worship thin! :naughty:

Anyway, lest we forget the music :blink:..another of my fave Brainstorm vids:

Aiz Veja Generatora:

edit: the boys are fully clothed again lol

I love this song:wub2:

and yeah.. thin people rocks:punk::roftl:

Oh how the internet has developed since I first became a fan :roftl: Back then it was pretty much impossible to find any videos - now I've been stuck on youtube for hours ... I'm a bit overstimulated right now :woot_jump::toot::yay::insane:

I love this song:wub2:

and yeah.. thin people rocks

Yes it's great, I prefer the latvian to the English, but my kids like the English version (Space Detective Story) because they think the lyrics are funny!

Renars is so sexy in that vid too :wub2:

Oh how the internet has developed since I first became a fan :roftl: Back then it was pretty much impossible to find any videos - now I've been stuck on youtube for hours ... I'm a bit overstimulated right now :woot_jump::toot::yay:

You see, there would have been no point me trying to discover them back in 2000 or whenever, as I would never have been able to find out anything about them, living in England! But I can now safely say I have seen every single video of them that exists on youtube..so I timed it right really :naughty: