Please Help out :)

lizsmith

Hey All you lovely people!!

I'm going to London in June, Yay, i'm from South Africa. It's gonna be the first time in London, and i really wanted to see Mika!!! But it seems like he isn't giging in June... Just My Luck!! :thumbdown:

So i was hoping you guys might now of little gigs or something that i could go to and hear him in person... (He was really the only reason for going to london, but i had booked last year already...) any advice on what i should do??

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, there's so much to do in London. I've lived here all my life and I'm just about to go off and have a picnic in Regent's Park so even after 18 years I still find loads to do in London.

Seriously, there's so much to do in London. I've lived here all my life and I'm just about to go off and have a picnic in Regent's Park so even after 18 years I still find loads to do in London.

I'm off for a picnic in Primrose Hill in a bit too! (in the rain):naughty:

Hey All you lovely people!!

I'm going to London in June, Yay, i'm from South Africa. It's gonna be the first time in London, and i really wanted to see Mika!!! But it seems like he isn't giging in June... Just My Luck!! :thumbdown:

So i was hoping you guys might now of little gigs or something that i could go to and hear him in person... (He was really the only reason for going to london, but i had booked last year already...) any advice on what i should do??

Maybe some of the London members could arrange to meet you and show you around. Fan clubs are great, for finding out what the star, you are supporting, is doing, but they are also a great way of making friends.

Alan and I have a couple of Trekkie friends that we see, and we've even stayed with them in Ireland.

So don't just think in terms of Mika's gigs (great though theyare) think also of making friends and having fun with them.

Ya!! You're so right!

I can't wait!

I'm still going to have such a great time...

Where are you from?

Oops, sorry, I missed this earlier. I'm from Germany, Mika made me spend a week in London recently (sort of) and I totally loved it!

kopievonp2250187qo4.jpg

Liz, is there any chance that you can change it to July, so that you can make it to one of the european gigs?

Otherwise I don't think there's much hope for a gig:blink:...We don't know if he's going to do anything else, but it doesn't look likely right now:wink2:.

Oops, sorry, I missed this earlier. I'm from Germany, Mika made me spend a week in London recently (sort of) and I totally loved it!

kopievonp2250187qo4.jpg

Ooooh, the little HE guy!

*waves*

Hiiiii my friend!! :wub2:

kopievonp2250187qo4.jpg

Beautiful picture!:wub2:

My little Happy doll who is sitting on my computer waves to you too!:thumb_yello:

How do you do that stuff? I have no talents for making dolls for mika :boxed:

We bought them on a market in London.:thumb_yello:

We where a group of MFCers who should have gone to Mikas shows in December and the shows where cancelled and instead we got together and went to Camden Market.:wink2:

A lot of us bought those little dolls:wub2: because we thought they reminded us of the dolls in the video Happy Ending.

A sweet memory!:wub2:

Thats going to be fun! hopefully Mika will add some dates for ya!

I will tell you, Mika or no mika, you will have a blast. London is a great place to see/shop/walk/ around. Harrods, the london eye, theatre you name it. There are tons of things to do and places to go- Let us all know how it goes!

You guys are great!! Thanks for all the advice :)

Theres no way that i can change the date... but i am moving to the USA soon to study, so when he does another tour there i'll be able to see him and experiance the wonders of a Mika Concert, Yippee!!! hehe..

The london eye is definately something on my list, so is Harod.. and Madam Trassauds oh, goodness, it's gonna be great!!

It would be awesome to get together with all you MFC members too, but we cana arrange plans later..

Have a wonderfull day all you guys!!!

:)