The Oldlings - Part 18

Wendi

anyone seen weetabix? I have missed his wit, even on my mind while out shopping.:thumb_yello:

Ah Shoni, it is getting embarrasing when people keep saying lovely things about me, thankyou

Oh no no your at it again, and stop telling people my shopping secrets:roftl:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh no no your at it again, and stop telling people my shopping secrets:roftl:

ok MATEY, wont say another word on the subject, now everyone is wondering what is going on.

Miek txt me today, she saw a Dutch car with a Scotland sticker, and is convinced Scotland is taking control in Holland, using her country folk

Yes he was - I saw him!!!! :naughty:

Ewan looks like you weealx - he is going to be a handsome young man, wish I was 30 years younger:

Ewan sends his thanks and says he knows how lucky he is

ok MATEY, wont say another word on the subject, now everyone is wondering what is going on.

Miek txt me today, she saw a Dutch car with a Scotland sticker, and is convinced Scotland is taking control in Holland, using her country folk

I think the dutch have a thing for scots, as megpl from mfc is looking for a scotsman. Look out weealx, will i send her your details:roftl:

Hi wendi. Is that for real or is it a misprint,:shocked:

Its definitely not a proper figure - Vanessa is our top poster, and

she has something like 33,000+ posts!! Not sure how it happened!!

Must head off - have a huge headache just started - head feels

like its bursting!!

Catch you all tomorrow - goodnight :huglove:

cyber granny would not post anything that is not fact, you are so cynical, you must be overdosing on weetabix

Its definitely not a proper figure - Vanessa is our top poster, and

she has something like 33,000+ posts!! Not sure how it happened!!

Must head off - have a huge headache just started - head feels

like its bursting!!

Catch you all tomorrow - goodnight :huglove:

Hope your head feels better soon. Night night.

And weealx its frosties!!!!!!!:naughty:

hey shoni,

did I see you and Anjy in the croos keys with a couple of strange looking people today

come to think of it you live not far from Glasgow, have you met sg that was on last night, if so you could have taken with you and found her a man

come to think of it you live not far from Glasgow, have you met sg that was on last night, if so you could have taken with you and found her a man

Ha ha anjy and i know a lot of strange men, i'm not sure scg could handle the sort we know:wink2:

you speak for youself!

cagney and lacey, together at last,

next time i'm up I will try and find a decent hotel in glasgow, always stay in Edinburgh, fancy trying out the barrowlands , probably changed since I was last there

i think youve goat a thing for me :naughty:

hey shoni what sort of men do u know ? ruff n ready , oh c`mon i might live in snootland now but i brought up in a wee place called cambuslang & i can tell u it was as rough as hell !