The Oldlings - Part 18

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aw hen your not havin a very good time at the minute. You'll be gald when the weeks over:thumb_yello:

more like i`ll be glad when my lifes over , im falling to bits @ the moment :boxed:

:roftl::roftl:dont think this is the oldings thread anymore!!!!!:roftl::roftl:

shhhhhh ! i`ll be gitting a banning soon , im only here now because if this place gets made offical & mika plays the secc the fanclubs more n likely to get the front row tickets

shhhhhh ! i`ll be gitting a banning soon , im only here now because if this place gets made offical & mika plays the secc the fanclubs more n likely to get the front row tickets

so how come you dont have a man

thats where i got warts, never went back, swimming pool was naff as well

Well i enjoyed our quick chat tonight we will have to do it again soon, i have turned a bit pumpkin-like now its after 12. Nighty night everybody sweet dreams x

thats where i got warts, never went back, swimming pool was naff as well

warts :shocked: whit the hell were u up to in the pool :wink2: u dirty old man :naughty:

hey that pool was great , it had flumes & those bubbly thing that made u go *ah bisto*

Do you think he'll come back here soon, as i dont think i could travel down south.:wub2:

Well i enjoyed our quick chat tonight we will have to do it again soon, i have turned a bit pumpkin-like now its after 12. Nighty night everybody sweet dreams x

goodnight anjy, sweet dreams, bathrobe on way soon

warts :shocked: whit the hell were u up to in the pool :wink2: u dirty old man :naughty:

hey that pool was great , it had flumes & those bubbly thing that made u go *ah bisto*

my feet were sore for months,and i screamed when mum sat with a needle poking till they bled

wasn't my fault mingers were running all over the place, probably you foreigners