The Oldlings - Part 18

Wendi

Hi Patti:thumb_yello: yes - a few of us Oldlings would have livened things up:woot_jump:

you can bet! :thumb_yello:

hi oldlings....seems quiet tonight!

pls. do me a favour....i tried many times today to leave a text comment on that youtube video page, but it never appeared! :shocked:

i wanted to say to the author of that video 'CAN YOU PLEASE COME AND SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH US, POOR FANS, PRETTY PLEASE? IF YOU LIKED MIKA, COME AND JOIN US AT MIKAFANCLUB.COM!'

can any of you do this for me? i mean, you don't need to mention my name of course!:wink2:

sometimes i try to hook ppl leaving comments on youtube videos of mika...and i succeeded in taking some new fans here!

i may not stay long tonight, as i have to wake up very early tomorrow morning to take my younger son to the coach for a school excursion!

and then go and work 2 hours, then take a train to milan and have my eye examined by another doctor....i have a little bump on the white of my right eye, and it must be removed....hopefully they won't plan an intervention in july, as i'm supposed to go to Madrid gig!:sneaky2:

how are you all, my lovely ones? :wub2:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi everyone. sorry went to lie down for a bit.

today I got a thin plastic frame to put my Mika poster into,

to protect it from my naughty cat & he's sitting there biting the plastic bag!

that cat just loves to crawl onto papers and bite plastic!

Shari, I find out May 5 when the surgery will be.

is anyone else having trouble with this forum?

it makes me log in every time I make a comment!

more surgery...oh dear, is it the oldling thread?

forum is ok for me now, i had this problem this morning.

hi you! :thumb_yello:

Good evening. Is it another quiet night here?

I'm nervously locked in the house with 3 Polish men sitting outside in their car. We're selling our caravan and they want me to agree to £150 less than we're asking. And I know Rob will say no, but I'm home alone. I feel bad for not asking them in, but the one who speaks a bit of English got out of his car with a can of Bud and they all smell beery.

more surgery...oh dear, is it the oldling thread?

forum is ok for me now, i had this problem this morning.

hi you! :thumb_yello:

Hi Robi!

maybe we should have a section for daily health/surgery updates!

hope your eye thing goes OK. how long is recovery from that?

I'm nervously locked in the house with 3 Polish men sitting outside in their car. We're selling our caravan and they want me to agree to £150 less than we're asking. And I know Rob will say no, but I'm home alone. I feel bad for not asking them in, but the one who speaks a bit of English got out of his car with a can of Bud and they all smell beery.

You're doing the right thing!

be careful!

hi oldlings....seems quiet tonight!

Pretty quiet for the last few days

and then go and work 2 hours, then take a train to milan and have my eye examined by another doctor....i have a little bump on the white of my right eye, and it must be removed....hopefully they won't plan an intervention in july, as i'm supposed to go to Madrid gig!:sneaky2:

Weird! I'm off for an eye exam too this week

keep that door locked and talk to us:thumb_yello:

yes please...be careful ruth.

stay locked and wait for your husband! :shocked:

leonita...i still don't know. the doctor who's seeing me tomorrow works in the hospital where i'm supposed to go...i think it's a day hospital thing anyway.

i wanted to say to the author of that video 'CAN YOU PLEASE COME AND SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH US, POOR FANS, PRETTY PLEASE? IF YOU LIKED MIKA, COME AND JOIN US AT MIKAFANCLUB.COM!'

can any of you do this for me? i mean, you don't need to mention my name of course!:wink2:

Done Robi.

I hope your eye problem is quickly solved.

O.K. I'll stay and talk :)

Best thing that happened today? I found out that my school is being used as a polling station for the local elections. So, no children in on Thursday.

EVERYTHING is planned to watch our Mika better at the next gigs!:wink2:

wasn't that weird on the video from last night,

when everyone wasn't screaming & jumping along?

that must feel strange to Mika & the band onstage,

I bet they DO miss us!

O.K. I'll stay and talk :)

Best thing that happened today? I found out that my school is being used as a polling station for the local elections. So, no children in on Thursday.

we just had this....no school for two days! :sneaky2:

and what a waste....mr berlusconi WON! :thumbdown::thumbdown:

wasn't that weird on the video from last night,

when everyone wasn't screaming & jumping along?

that must feel strange to Mika & the band onstage,

I bet they DO miss us!

yes...or at least they noticed the difference!

now M must come here and make us official and apologize for the delay! :naughty:

And today's worst thing: my son went for an interview for a good job last Wednesday and they said they'd tell him in 48 hours. But there was no phone call. When he phoned them today they said they had forgotten to tell him that he hadn't got the job. All weekend he's been building his hopes up :(

Ruth If I were you I'd try and get their number plate... Sounds a tad suspicious to me that they're still waiting knowing you are home alone... Wouldn't put it past people to attach your caravan to their car and drive off with it.... things like that happen unfortunately... I mean did you hear about the guy in Russia - he went on Holiday to see Relatives and his neighbour sold his entire house..... I mean the lot .... bricks, belongings, kitchen sink.... It was a two story house.... left him with just the foundations..... I don't put anything past some people.... :(

And today's worst thing: my son went for an interview for a good job last Wednesday and they said they'd tell him in 48 hours. But there was no phone call. When he phoned them today they said they had forgotten to tell him that he hadn't got the job. All weekend he's been building his hopes up :(

not nice at all...but so common, sadly....:blink:

Ruth If I were you I'd try and get their number plate... Sounds a tad suspicious to me that they're still waiting knowing you are home alone... Wouldn't put it past people to attach your caravan to their car and drive off with it.... things like that happen unfortunately... I mean did you hear about the guy in Russia - he went on Holiday to see Relatives and his neighbour sold his entire house..... I mean the lot .... bricks, belongings, kitchen sink.... It was a two story house.... left him with just the foundations..... I don't put anything past some people.... :(

:eek: well that will really put Ruth's mind at rest:roftl:

And what have they done to the eek smiley!!!!:shocked:

Not uncommon at all unfortunately... half the time you send spec letters to company's they don't have the curtesy to reply .... :(

Noone has the time anymore ..... which is a shame

I already did that. I sneaked upstairs where I could see over the hedge.

Actually I imagine that they're OK, but you hear such bad things.

They'd have a job getting it off our garden, we had two bags of soil put behind the caravan and the weather's been to horrible to barrow it away!

And no, I hadn't heard about the Russian. It's quite funny if it doesn't happen to you.

What? People voted for him? How bad are the opposition?

ah ruth...don't drag me into this issue! i'm furious! :blowup:

he got a lot of votes! simply a lot! :shocked:

and today they took ROME too! the next mayor will be from the conservative party, allied with berlusconi....after many years of left goverment....poor Capital! :thumbdown: