The Oldlings - Part 18

Wendi

Hi Wendi, Miek... Sorry I didn't say Hi before... I was eating dinner... lol

I had a quiet Sunday in .... didn't do bugger all yesterday either... now I'm just waiting for the footie to start .... I have a habit of sitting here twiddling my thumbs it seems

lol

I have that habbit to, been moving like a zombie, can't get anything done.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh and I've now given in and am saying hello to the packet of White Choc Chip Cookies on my armchair....

:(

I'm doomed

You've just got me inspired............hmm, what shall I eat?

Don't do biscuits... It goes very very bad when you end up with an empty packet.... :(

It's cos' I'm nervous lol .... I eat when I'm hyped up over something .... I blame the person who put the Cookie's there two days ago....

Oh that was me .... wasn't it..... lol

Don't do biscuits... It goes very very bad when you end up with an empty packet.... :(

It's cos' I'm nervous lol .... I eat when I'm hyped up over something .... I blame the person who put the Cookie's there two days ago....

Oh that was me .... wasn't it..... lol

Haha, nervous for the game, hope for you that they win!

Actually I don't want them to win... I nearly had a nervous breakdown in '99.....

Can't be doing with all that again.... If you believe that ... you'll believe anything ....

Have I mentioned half of my work colleagues want them to lose.... my life so won't be worth living tomorrow otherwise.... :(

Actually I don't want them to win... I nearly had a nervous breakdown in '99.....

Can't be doing with all that again.... If you believe that ... you'll believe anything ....

Have I mentioned half of my work colleagues want them to lose.... my life so won't be worth living tomorrow otherwise.... :(

Wouldn't want to be you tonight. :blink:

good evening everybody, hope all is well, do not be afraid to leave compliments to weealx, they are always welcome from nice people

:lmao: You're making it so easy for us. :lmfao:

good evening everybody, hope all is well, do not be afraid to tell me Scottish people are boring and need to get a life, I like nice people making these kind comments to me

Oh well I can't tell you all Scottish people are like that cos' I like Franz... but I'm sure your boring etc Weealx :roftl:

Hi everyone, have made it back home through the pouring rain and mini-floods, may not be able to stay long tonight but here for a while.:thumb_yello:

Hi Silver, glad you made it back home save!

Silver you do take the weather with you don't you...

Please stay where you are.... actually scrub that... can you come to where I live cos' then I won't have to go to work :)

Oh and I've now given in and am saying hello to the packet of White Choc Chip Cookies on my armchair....

:(

I'm doomed

I felt your pain so I opened up my 1 pound bag of choc. covered peanuts.

Shouldn't there be a thread law against that?

Unfortunately its impossible to stop folks changing your "quote" - but

the proof is always there by clicking the little arrows beside the quote,

it takes you back to the original!! :wink2::naughty:

Silver you do take the weather with you don't you...

Please stay where you are.... actually scrub that... can you come to where I live cos' then I won't have to go to work :)

Actually this might be the time to announce that I am on leave all next week. Sorry.