• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:eek: well that will really put Ruth's mind at rest:roftl:

And what have they done to the eek smiley!!!!:shocked:

Sorry I wish I could always see the good side of people.... but when drink get's involved morals go out the window normally :(

I mean the other night I was kept awake by some drunken louts down our road.... they kicked a car as they were stumbling down the road and the owner came out and shouted at them and then went back in his house.... should have been the end of it ...... but nooooooo...

They preceded to come back and try and demolish his wall so they could pick up the rubble/bricks and stuff and try and hurl them at the windows upstairs..... :thumbdown:

Really really scary stuff.... Thank god they were about 10 houses away from where I live.... but you know at 1.00am ..... it's pretty scary....

I hate Friday and Saturday nights here..... :(

Sorry I wish I could always see the good side of people.... but when drink get's involved morals go out the window normally :(

I mean the other night I was kept away by some drunken louts down our road.... they kicked a car as they were stumbling down the road and the owner came out and shouted at them and then went back in his house.... should have been the end of it ...... but nooooooo...

They preceded to come back and try and demolish his wall so they could pick up the rubble/bricks and stuff and try and hurl them at the windows upstairs..... :thumbdown:

Really really scary stuff.... Thank god they were about 10 houses away from where I live.... but you know at 1.00am ..... it's pretty scary....

oh...it sounds horrible!:shocked:

I mean the other night I was kept away by some drunken louts down our road.... they kicked a car as they were stumbling down the road and the owner came out and shouted at them and then went back in his house.... should have been the end of it ...... but nooooooo...

That sound awful. I know I never go to Reading at night because the place is just full of abusive drunken louts (and that's just the girls).

Sorry - shouldn't joke about it.

My mum used to live in Reading.... my aunt still does.... well near Reading

I wouldn't mind but I live in a smallish seaside town .... and we only have about one nightclub here.... quite a few pubs though.... Idiots will always be Idiots though no matter where you live .... :(

parts of Chicago I'd rather not mosey around after dark!

in summer, the warmer it gets, the crazier some people get.

the police are kept quite busy in some parts of the City.

my neighborhood is OK, but you always have to be alert.

parts of Chicago I'd rather not mosey around after dark!

in summer, the warmer it gets, the crazier some people get.

the police are kept quite busy in some parts of the City.

my neighborhood is OK, but you always have to be alert.

Be alert. Your country needs lerts.:roftl:

Very old joke but that gets me up to 1600 posts!

I mean the other night I was kept awake by some drunken louts down our road.... they kicked a car as they were stumbling down the road and the owner came out and shouted at them and then went back in his house.... should have been the end of it ...... but nooooooo...

That sounds dreadful. Things really are worse aren't they? I mean, drunks were always rowdy but they didn't stay and fight if people complained. Now they're likely to pull a knife.

Anyway, the Poles have driven away, husband has returned home with a lovely fresh trout - that he's taking to work to give to a lady there:blink:

I wonder if the Poles will return?

Be alert. Your country needs lerts.:roftl:

Very old joke but that gets me up to 1600 posts!

Love the joke, not heard it for a while!

Well done with the posts. I still think mine get added on to other people's....

That sounds dreadful. Things really are worse aren't they? I mean, drunks were always rowdy but they didn't stay and fight if people complained. Now they're likely to pull a knife.

Anyway, the Poles have driven away, husband has returned home with a lovely fresh trout - that he's taking to work to give to a lady there:blink:

same here ruth....a globalized world of violence....

we have got hot blood here, especially in the south knives are common...but now it's everywhere :shocked:

on a lighter tone....have you seen that 'vintage mika' thread? i can't believe there are still videos unknown to me!!!:roftl:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14714

What .... was he fishing .... or has he bought the trout ..... where's your trout :roftl:

same here ruth....a globalized world of violence....

we have got hot blood here, especially in the south knives are common...but now it's everywhere :shocked:

on a lighter tone....have you seen that 'vintage mika' thread? i can't believe there are still videos unknown to me!!!:roftl:

where is it, please?

Yeah... I keep looking at that thread along with your HM threads Robi..... :)

Mika fixes are always good.... :)

Nowt to do with knife crime .... but I can't get over that Austrian Kidnap case that's just come out...... begger's belief...... :(

where is it, please?

DUH!

sorry I'm going thru photos trying to decide which ones go up with the poster.

You know what I really like about Mika's smile? that he hasn't had his teeth done, so they look perfect or fake. they're genuine.

and he doesn't do that insane whitening,

you know some movie stars have teeth that are IMPOSSIBLY white, it makes their smile look fake.

his smile is real and...perfect!

bye silver, good night!

laurel...i'm sorry i gave up my HM threads...they were too much work, and no time left! :shocked:

i enjoyed them so much, but i simply cannot stay all that time googling for mika stuff! what a pity!:naughty:

leona, i added the link

DUH!

sorry I'm going thru photos trying to decide which ones go up with the poster.

You know what I really like about Mika's smile? that he hasn't had his teeth done, so they look perfect or fake. they're genuine.

and he doesn't do that insane whitening,

you know some movie stars have teeth that are IMPOSSIBLY white, it makes their smile look fake.

his smile is real and...perfect!

even if i suspect his bunny teeth have been helped a bit...no?!?

but yes...his smile is natural and perfect...melting many hearts! :wub2:

Awwww, no worries Robi ... thank you for the effort you put into them in the first place.... I ended up with lots of vids of Mika on tube anyway that I hadn't seen cos' of you in the first place.... so not a bad job.... :)

even if i suspect his bunny teeth have been helped a bit...no?!?

but yes...his smile is natural and perfect...melting many hearts! :wub2:

a little help is OK, but you know what I mean, some big shots get all their teeth redone and it looks like they have someone else's mouth!

OK, I've decided on 3 photos, my printer is being weird & won't do the right size, but I realized in the border I could put my ticket stub & some confetti, so it will be perfect!

I need something cheerful to look at while I'm convalescing (I don't think that's spelled correctly)!!

a little help is OK, but you know what I mean, some big shots get all their teeth redone and it looks like they have someone else's mouth!

OK, I've decided on 3 photos, my printer is being weird & won't do the right size, but I realized in the border I could put my ticket stub & some confetti, so it will be perfect!

I need something cheerful to look at while I'm convalescing (I don't think that's spelled correctly)!!

tonight i framed a special pic from sanremo festival....an original unique shot!:blush-anim-cl:

thanks to the person who gave me for free! :blush-anim-cl:

will your convalescence be at home? at the pc maybe? :wink2:

What .... was he fishing .... or has he bought the trout ..... where's your trout :roftl:

Yes he was fishing :naughty:

Mika fixes are always good.... :)

Nowt to do with knife crime .... but I can't get over that Austrian Kidnap case that's just come out...... begger's belief...... :(

The old guy with his daughter? Weird doesn't come close to describing how odd that is!

Oooh, bookmarked for a wet Sunday afternoon. Thanks :)

I shall have to look at the vintage Mika thread another night because I'm being kicked off the computer.

See you tomorrow:thumb_yello:

I know you've gone, but see you silver ~x~

tonight i framed a special pic from sanremo festival....an original unique shot!:blush-anim-cl:

thanks to the person who gave me for free! :blush-anim-cl:

will your convalescence be at home? at the pc maybe? :wink2:

I'll be in the hospital for 2 or 3 days, then at least 6 weeks off work.

Must wear the 'collar' for 3 months!

so yes, I believe sitting at my computer will be just what the doctor ordered!