The Oldlings - Part 18

Wendi

and you verdict on the avvy? how is life, and the boys are clubbing tonight are they lol

Avvy is great. (well i have to say that as i got the penguins) :roftl: Lifes great no work all weekend, well except running after the boys. Er my sons i mean:thumb_yello:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HI OLDLINGS! :wub2:

i cannot stay....we are painting the walls at home and now i'm tired to death....

tomorrow no pc at all, it will be moved to paint the room!:shocked:

see you all sooner, don't forget meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:naughty:

Will do Miek! Is Miek your real name? If you don't mind me asking!

My real name is monique, but family and friends call me miek, when i was little it was mieky......still is sometimes

i cannot stay....we are painting the walls at home and now i'm tired to death....

Hi Robi, bye robi, ofcourse we won't forgert you! :huglove: good luck painting. And for now, rest a little

My real name is monique, but family and friends call me miek, when i was little it was mieky......still is sometimes

So, it IS Friday isn't it? But with no robi, no wendi and no kath......

You're doing it again!:sneaky2:

BTW what happened to the weealxgasmic thread:lmfao:

wendi is in a mood with me, but you can find out more on faceache, sorry facebook.com once i get used to navigating round it, there will be even more outragesnous,

I like the name Monique, but pet names are sweet, miek ~x~

wendi is in a mood with me, but you can find out more on faceache, sorry facebook.comonce i get used to navigating round it, there will be even more outragesnous,

Ahhhh ok. I'm going to try and set up facebook later as a group of us mfc'ers are doing a weightloss thing and we're posting details through this.

Ok guys and gals, I'm offski now, sweet dreams everyone, get posting Miek to reach 1000, I will check back sometime to see!

Byeeeee xxxxxxxxxxxx

Bye Abby, sweet dreams, only a couple posts for me to go!

Night Abby. Well i think i'm off for now. Going to try and set up this facebook thingy. Congrats when you get to 1000 posts Miek. Weealx talk to you later. See you later everyone else:wink2:

Ok guys and gals, I'm offski now, sweet dreams everyone, get posting Miek to reach 1000, I will check back sometime to see!

Byeeeee xxxxxxxxxxxx

rest well Abby, catch you soon

Night Abby. Well i think i'm off for now. Going to try and set up this facebook thingy. Congrats when you get to 1000 posts Miek. Weealx talk to you later. See you later everyone else:wink2:

no vodka or is that the calling