Mikagasmic Thread Part 11!

CaroLollipop

and such a perv!

PDVD_404.jpg

Oh my goodness. That reminds me...

one time I was watching Youtube videos of the Kool Haus concert I went to and was watching the beginning of "Lollipop" and the Teddy Bear Picnic part was on and my mom was like "it looks like they are having..." shoot, can't type that word...wait I know... "chicken"...lol

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

one time I was watching Youtube videos of the Kool Haus concert I went to and was watching the beginning of "Lollipop" and the Teddy Bear Picnic part was on and my mom was like "it looks like they are having..." shoot, can't type that word...wait I know... "chicken"...lol

that's odd! i haven't noticed that before,do u have a link to it?

You see a picture with Mika and a bed, and then you're off to have sweet dreams? :lmfao: (Still tired from your party I guess) Night night!

PDVD_002.jpg

:lmfao: Let's say that it was a coincidence that the Mika-on-bed-pic was posted right before I wanted to post I was going to sleep! :bleh: And yeah, I think, right now, I'm still tired of that party. I never party 'till 7AM normally, so I'm not used to it! :naughty:

3b9748c3.jpg

did someone say...PARTAYY?? there aint no party without mika and all his confetti! :mf_lustslow:

CIMG0923.jpg

Haha, that's right! Actually, I was at a pub (kinda like a hard rock cafe, same music, same style) and they played Mika 3 times!! I mean.. Mika in a hard rock cafe? que? Kinda weird, but I loved it! :bleh:You should have seen me.. :blush-anim-cl:

Haha, that's right! Actually, I was at a pub (kinda like a hard rock cafe, same music, same style) and they played Mika 3 times!! I mean.. Mika in a hard rock cafe? que? Kinda weird, but I loved it! :bleh:You should have seen me.. :blush-anim-cl:

oh wow! how did you dance then?what song(s) did they play?mika songs are totally awesome when it comes to parties :punk:

oh wow! how did you dance then?what song(s) did they play?mika songs are totally awesome when it comes to parties :punk:

I think I was there almost alone dancing and singing along (very loud and a bit to much Bailey's :blush-anim-cl: )! Normally they play songs of the Doors, Nirvana (they have very much stuff of Kurt hanging on the wall!) etc., but they also play music from people/bands who are still alive like Arctic Monkeys and British Sea Power etc. :bleh:

I think I was there almost alone dancing and singing along (very loud and a bit to much Bailey's :blush-anim-cl: )! Normally they play songs of the Doors, Nirvana (they have very much stuff of Kurt hanging on the wall!) etc., but they also play music from people/bands who are still alive like Arctic Monkeys and British Sea Power etc. :bleh:

now THAT's an awesome place to hangout at~! haha,who are still alive?lol..well,i'm off now,gonna get a shower now,talk to u later :punk:

now THAT's an awesome place to hangout at~! haha,who are still alive?lol..well,i'm off now,gonna get a shower now,talk to u later :punk:

Yeah it's really awesome! For the Dutchies: it's Stairway to Heaven in Utrecht!

Bye! :bye:

:offtopic:

Alrighty, on topic again!

4fdfdb64.jpg

Where did you find this? :lmfao:

:roftl: I love his facial expression haha.

He has gorgeous facial bone structure :shocked:

Thanks Alice! Where'd it come from??

RE: 2514263169517c72bf53bcf4.jpg

I was movin' fast: I don't remember--maybe another MFC thread ???

hahahhahah

yessss!

chicken in the kitchen! :roftl:

on the floor

backstage :mf_rosetinted:

mika`s apartment

wherever he wants! lol

:shocked: howdahell..! What kinda impossible position is that?!

{tries and falls on the couch} :roftl:

it's like that michael jackson position, when it looks like he's about to fall on the floor, but he doesn't... anyway, that really is an awkward position :roftl: