• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love these smilies. They come in handy

oonj5.jpg

am i the only one that didnt notice what seems to look like a cigarrette butt on the floor next to mikas foot?!?!?!? is that a cigarrette butt???? i no he doesnt smoke but i was just wondering lol:bleh:

am i the only one that didnt notice what seems to look like a cigarrette butt on the floor next to mikas foot?!?!?!? is that a cigarrette butt???? i no he doesnt smoke but i was just wondering lol:bleh:

I hope he doesn't smoke, it could ruin his voice. But since it's a party, anyone could have thrown it on the floor

maybe it's a.. it's a...condom rolled up? :lmfao: That was the first thing that came to my mind because there's used condoms all over the road where i live :roftl:

oh aimee :roftl:

wheres that from????? that is sooooooooooooo funny!

There's a thread about it. It's really funny.

:roftl:

He seems so fun to hang out with...

Anyways' date=' sorry if this has been posted before!! I wanted to make a new thread of it so you all could see it easily.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=V5_F0FFBL7g

:lmao: Enjoy!! :wub2: Hahaha...

I don't know where or when it was by the way. :roll1:

But it says it was added a while ago.. so you might have already seen it? This is the first time I saw it..

Anyways.. Just watch it!!