I was wondering

DarkLight

Okay. xlindee. Linde is my real name, and I pimped it with an extra e and a x:newyear: How cool am I. And the custom title, well Linde is, as I already said, my real name:naughty:

And the place where I live, well, it's Holland!:naughty:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay. xlindee. Linde is my real name, and I pimped it with an extra e and a x:newyear: How cool am I. And the custom title, well Linde is, as I already said, my real name:naughty:

And the place where I live, well, it's Holland!:naughty:

So, how's Holland?

Oh yeah, you're right actually!. I feel so stupid now. I mixed up Mars with Milky Way. Mars is probably the same everywhere(??) but Milky Way on the other hand is, i think, different overseas. Sorry for my confusion.

No all the Mars products are a different formula in North America. M&Ms, Maltesers, etc. Same with Cadbury's. The English ones are far better.

Oh yeah, you're right actually!. I feel so stupid now. I mixed up Mars with Milky Way. Mars is probably the same everywhere(??) but Milky Way on the other hand is, i think, different overseas. Sorry for my confusion.

yeah, Mars, Milky Way, it's easy to confuse,it's something in cosmos anyway :naughty:

I love both,well I love all chocolates.

No all the Mars products are a different formula in North America. M&Ms, Maltesers, etc. Same with Cadbury's. The English ones are far better.

hmm..okey. Sorry. I'm a very confused person. :blush-anim-cl:

lindemfc...linde is my real name. and at the time I was creating my acc linde was already taken...so I just put mfc behind it. and the 'chillaxing' thing is really lame, I seriously have nooo idea why it's thera xD

Really? I didn't know,I learn something new here every day :wink2:

I have no idea what kind we are getting here, well not North America ones, for sure, probably for East Europe or something like that. I like them anyway.

Mine is from the Ok Go song called "Hello My Treacherous Friends." There is a line in there that goes "with regard to my newborn arachnid kids, there's something we must discuss."

I've had it forever...I just like the song and thought the term was clever. Plus the song is about Portland and that's where I live!

wow some of you have quite interesting usernames & such

I'm gonna change the bit that says master mind controller & my sig (don't know what to yet though) watch this space!!:punk:

edited

I decided to change the master mind controller bit to kitty glitter as I like hello kitty & I just thought I'd put glitter on the end? don't know why??

the location instead of inside your mind (the name of Derren Brown's 1st dvd) i decided on inside Mika's mind (I thought it was appropriate this being the mfc & all that)

and as for my sig it's a part of the lyrics to lollipop with my little 'reply' at the bottom which as you can see is

too late Mika I think it already did (which I put 'cause I just had my heart broken 7 months ago) so love has already gotten me down : (