This One's For Us Girls Part 23

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its also called gymnasium in german ! Or is it italian ? I mix eveything up :bleh:

So you're 14/15 right?

I understand you though. I hesitate to continue Latin next year but it adds more points for the final exam so I don't know. :boxed:

I think it's German:blink:

Yeah, I'm 14:bleh::blush-anim-cl:

How old are you actually?

I want to continue Latin next year, but because I'm going to do VWO it can't:thumbdown:But they're trying if they can let me continue Latin, because I'm so good at it.:punk:But that would be the first time in history and I'd be a big exception, so maybe it's not gonna happen. I hope though!

Maybe ! Today I was speaking in french with a friend and she asked me a question and without wanting it I began the sentence in english

But still, it's noticeable but people don't correct me as I'm french

Yeah !=D

I noticed many people joined July 12th

It's the best day lol

Urm,I don't speak the languages I learn properly (except english and french) andc I don't consider I speak latin cuz it's impossible nowadays but I learn english, german,italian, and latin

Are you serious?! :roftl: I don't think my French would ever get that good that I'd actually speak it instead of English! :roftl:

aaw really?! has many others joined that day? what was happening on the 12th I wonder?! :roftl:

wow, you know loads of languages! even if not fluenty, that's still a lot!

I think I can only learn French cos whenever I try and speak Irish (which I'm not learning anymore) I ALWAYS let some French slip out, I even start the sentence in French! it's like if I'm telling my brain it's not to speak English then it's default setting is French! :roftl:

Grrr. No one's talking again.

Hmm. You know what to do in desperate times:naughty:

mikamontreal-1.jpg

His butt looks weird:blink:

Oh and Melly, in case you haven't seen it, I already answered your question, and a whole explanation, on the previous page

LMAO LMAO!! LKJADLKAJFKLAJSFKLAS!

*gets hyper again*

LMAO!!!! psmll x

:lmfao: Shoud I be worried ?

what's psmll ? lol

I think it's German:

Yeah, I'm 14:bleh::blush-anim-cl:

How old are you actually?

I want to continue Latin next year, but because I'm going to do VWO it can't:thumbdown:But they're trying if they can let me continue Latin, because I'm so good at it.:punk:But that would be the first time in history and I'd be a big exception, so maybe it's not gonna happen. I hope though!

I think so too :bleh: But I remember it's something weird in italian :roftl:

I'm 15, turning 16 in october ^^

That'd be cool though ! But can you take latin lessons "at distance" ? and it'd be counted in your average ? One of my friends does that for chinese as there aren't chinese lessons at my school

But is gymnasium that hard ?

:lmfao: Shoud I be worried ?

what's psmll ? lol

I think so too :bleh: But I remember it's something weird in italian :roftl:

I'm 15, turning 16 in october ^^

That'd be cool though ! But can you take latin lessons "at distance" ? and it'd be counted in your average ? One of my friends does that for chinese as there aren't chinese lessons at my school

But is gymnasium that hard ?

Yeah. You don't have much spare time, cause of all the homework, tests, projects and presentations:thumbdown:

Hehe, I just wanted to post a shirtless Mikapic, cause all of you weren't talking. Hmm..but now you are talking, so I guess I don't need to do it anymore:fisch:

Hi Bab. I'm good thanks. How are you?

I'm fine thanks! i cant stay too long couse i need to do 1 stupid home work:thumbdown:

Hello

I'm fine, you?

Oh and:

:das:

P1000241.jpg

austr12pa5.jpg

Because I'm bored:newyear:

and now i'm fine :das:

:mf_lustslow:

Are you serious?! :roftl: I don't think my French would ever get that good that I'd actually speak it instead of English! :roftl:

aaw really?! has many others joined that day? what was happening on the 12th I wonder?! :

wow, you know loads of languages! even if not fluenty, that's still a lot!

I think I can only learn French cos whenever I try and speak Irish (which I'm not learning anymore) I ALWAYS let some French slip out, I even start the sentence in French! it's like if I'm telling my brain it's not to speak English then it's default setting is French! ::

I'm dead serious ! Sometimes I know the word in english but I don't remember it in french :naughty:

Urm I don't remember but I think there are a lot !

Yeah but if I didn't learn them it'd be practically the same ! I really don't speak those well !

:roftl: When I try to speak italian, I think about german

Grrr. No one's talking again.

Hmm. You know what to do in desperate times:

mikamontreal-1.jpg

His butt looks weird:

Oh and Melly, in case you haven't seen it, I already answered your question, and a whole explanation, on the previous page

I like that pix :das:

although his ass is weird :naughty:

hello my girls! how are you all?

I can stay just for a while.

I'm fine.:original:

This is what you do when you're bored?

Apperently:das: (I'm sure I spelled that wrong, didn't I?:lmfao:)

I like that pix :das:

although his ass is weird :naughty:

Yeah. My first thought when I saw that pic was: What the..:lmfao: