This One's For Us Girls Part 23

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i WAS running.. fake like you do on a running machine yknow? :roftl:

i was really really bored and i needed to loose all the energy that i had cos im waaaaaay to hyper lmaaao xd

:lmao: you are sooo crazy! :roftl:

what have you taken?? :roftl:

I'm glad those things have no effect on me.

To me neither:naughty:

That's good :biggrin2: Yeah I'm not bad thanks :wink2: What you do today?

Okay:wink2:I was really bored today. I watched television and went into town. ''Shopping''. It was boring:naughty:You?

Okay:wink2:I was really bored today. I watched television and went into town. ''Shopping''. It was boring:naughty:You?

Can't be as boring as school :bleh: Did you buy anything?

I just did some coursework at school.

Too much sugar? :naughty:

LMAO! :roftl:

yeah i ate toffee thingies =/

Oh.:roftl:Eat less sugar and drink less cola/fanta/etc. then:naughty:

i dont drink fanta cola or 7up =/ i just eat too much toffee thingies! XD

It's great isn't it? :naughty:

Yeah. We can just eat whatever we want (except from drugs) without getting hyper or something!:naughty:

Can't be as boring as school :bleh: Did you buy anything?

I just did some coursework at school.

No, only food. And I went looking for a belt, but didn't find a right one:thumbdown:

Oh, that's boring:thumbdown:

Yeah. We can just eat whatever we want (except from drugs) without getting hyper or something!:naughty:

yeah same here! and it's the same for coffee, doesn't really have much of an effect on me at all (though I drink it anyway in the hope that it will wake me up without me realising it :naughty:)

Sorry ! Bug on my computer !^^°

merci! :: aah mais quand meme je devrais parler mieux.. je l'apprends pendant 6 années maintenant ::

Oui je sais! c'est tres difficile de parler sur les photos, surtout quand je ne pourrais pas les décrire en anglais sans parler de francais!! :: quelquefois elles sont tres peu claires ::

Ne t'inquiète pas, tu as déjà un très bon niveau :thumb_yello: Et le français est quand même assez dur à apprendre!

Entièrement d'accord ! C'est dur de savoir quoi dire sur les photos ou quelque chose d'intéressant en si peu de temps ! Et le stress n'arrange pas les choses...

Oh, I have Latin too at school, but luckily I have vacation::

Do you also have Greek? Because I do. And it sucks::My Latin is way better

:

No ! Hopefully I don't have Greek ! Latin is enough :naugthy: But you can study both of them ?:shocked:

Yeah. You just get toooo distracted!::

Just a bit.:naughty:

haha! :: that's a good sign that your English is doing well at least! :naughty: and the mistakes in French would hardly be noticed since you ARE French ::

Oh yeah it says 11th for me, but it says 12th for other people (had this conversation before) cos I joined around midnight and so the time zones get confused ::

That is freaky though! but really cool too! :D

Maybe ! Today I was speaking in french with a friend and she asked me a question and without wanting it I began the sentence in english :roftl:

But still, it's noticeable but people don't correct me as I'm french :bleh:

:blink::lmfao:

Yeah !=D

I noticed many people joined July 12th :cool:

It's the best day lol

you can't do that ... it's impossible cos mfc is waaaay tooooo addicted!

I try even though :naughy:I still have hope

How many languages do you speak??! ::

Urm,I don't speak the languages I learn properly (except english and french) andc I don't consider I speak latin cuz it's impossible nowadays but I learn english, german,italian, and latin

k9jtl1.jpg

Yeah. I thought: Let's post a pic. :naughty::

Much better than the awkward turtle and also much hotter:mf_lustslow::naughty:

By the way, where is everyone?:blink:

Hey ! I like that turtle :tears:

Although the picture is...great :das:

EDIT :*stops post-whoring*

No ! Hopefully I don't have Greek ! Latin is enough :naugthy: But you can study both of them ?:shocked:

Just a bit.:naughty:

At our school we have the gymnasium and the vwo (those are just 2 of the niveau's you can pick) And yes, I know gymnasium means something else in English:naughty: Gymnasium is with Latin and Greek, VWO without. I do gymnasium, but next year I go to VWO, because this is just too hard. And I'm too bad at Greek:naughty:In the 4th class of secondary school (Or whatever you call it), you have to pick either Latin or Greek. if I'd have gone further with gymnasium, I'd have chosen Latin.

At our school we have the gymnasium and the vwo (those are just 2 of the niveau's you can pick) And yes, I know gymnasium means something else in English:naughty: Gymnasium is with Latin and Greek, VWO without. I do gymnasium, but next year I go to VWO, because this is just too hard. And I'm too bad at Greek:naughty:In the 4th class of secondary school (Or whatever you call it), you have to pick either Latin or Greek. if I'd have gone further with gymnasium, I'd have chosen Latin.

I think its also called gymnasium in german ! Or is it italian ? I mix eveything up :bleh:

So you're 14/15 right?

I understand you though. I hesitate to continue Latin next year but it adds more points for the final exam so I don't know. :boxed: