What would you ask Mika?

chickadee

I have loads of questions I would like to ask him, but something that really fascinates me for some reason is the scar above his eye, so I would have to ask him how he got it.

It looks like a scar my brother has from one time we were horsing around. (I've got worse scars :wink2: ) During our childhood horsing around, we didn't get rough; we simply tended to go careening into things that happened to have hard corners.

Still, it would be interesting to know the story behind Mika's scar.

I've been thinking about what I would ask Mika for a while and most of it boils down to, "Would you like to have a cuppa and a conversation?" He seems like the kind of person who would be an amazing friend. Since I'm just one of thousands of fans, that isn't an opportunity I'm likely to get.

I'm content with enjoying the music enthusiastically and being inspired by stuff he says in interviews conducted by people with better interview skills than I will ever have.

I'm excellent at getting to know people and terrible at impersonal interviews :punk:

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would actually like to ask Mika some really ordinary questions.

So Mika, here we go:

What do people at your local Sainsbury's do or say when they recognise you now?

How do you feel about all that?

Is it still possible to drop down to the corner shop for the newspaper without getting accosted by fans?

Do you still take the tube?

How have your siblings coped with the changes in their lives because of your fame?

What do you still do now that has always annoyed your mother?

What Japanese anime/manga characters are your favourites?

Some questions for your mother: What is your favourite meal to whip up for the whole family when you are all eating together?

Did you tear your hair out a lot over Mika in his younger years??? (perhaps silently screaming What am I going to do with you???)

Was Mika your most challenging child?

This is why MFC should get some interview time with Mika. We'd think of far more interesting things to ask him that don't involve where he was born, if he shags men, and why he's in love with Grace Kelly.

I like your backup plan question. He enrolled in geography for a day at the London School of Economics, we know that much - but even after he went to the Royal College of Music, what was the plan if this pop music thing didn't work out? A very good question.

My question - he's always said he wrote Grace Kelly for himself, that he didn't intend on it being a single or even being on the album - so what was the progression, then, betwen stick-you-song-for-himself to one of the biggest singles of 2007? How did he get to the point where he decided he was going to record it? I've heard that Grace Kelly was the first song recorded for LICM, so that decision must have been made early on.

Nice thread. I'll have think and come back with more. :thumb_yello:

yeah we deffinitely won't ask

1. Why do you want to be like grace kelly?

2. Why are you obsessed with Grace Kelly?

3. WHy are you obsessed with Freddie Mercury?

4. Are you gay?

5. Is Lollipop a song about your sexuality?

*rolls eyes*

I would ask Mika.......

Would you like me to write you some new introductions for your songs for when you are on tour next

what do you mean?

You mean, in place of the Big Girl/Billy Brown stories?

You'd have to have heard his new songs first though (do you have insider information?)