The Graham Norton Thread!

tauruslady

Please delete if there already is one, but I couldn't see one when I searched:wink2:

If you like Graham Norton or watch him regularly, talk about him and his show here!:punk:

graham.jpg

Oh and if you don't know who he is or only care if he has something to do with Mika:naughty:, here is the episode when Mika was on the cooldown:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=O-Gph15JOJo

Anyone else love Graham?!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooh, I LOVE Graham Norton!!

He's very funny, plus really bright, I absolutely loved going to his show in December, and have a lot of respect for him since, as I witnessed first hand how sharp and quick he is.

Seriously, things just come out of his mouth with no planning (well, some are obviously planned, but you get the gest)

I really like him.:punk:

Ooooh, I LOVE Graham Norton!!

He's very funny, plus really bright, I absolutely loved going to his show in December, and have a lot of respect for him since, as I witnessed first hand how sharp and quick he is.

Seriously, things just come out of his mouth with no planning (well, some are obviously planned, but you get the gest)

I really like him.:punk:

woohoo! Graham fan!:punk: I love him so much, never went to his show or anything, but I watch it religiously!:naughty:

yeah, he is so quick, I think he could make even the most boring guest have a laugh!:naughty:

Oh I love him!! Been a fan for many years. :biggrin2:

Remember the one with Jon Bon Jovi when they called a helpline and Jon pretended to be Graham's lover? :naughty:

And ofcourse Brian Molko and his "special treat" for someone in the audience. :naughty:

hehehe Oh Graham :lmao: .....his show is so hilariously random.... great craic isn't it :naughty::roftl: I love the one with Mika, he lets Dustin Hoffman interview him, doesn't he? And then when Graham tries to talk to Mika, Mika's like "Oh, you're there!" :lmao:

Oh I love him!! Been a fan for many years. :biggrin2:

Remember the one with Jon Bon Jovi when they called a helpline and Jon pretended to be Graham's lover? :naughty:

And ofcourse Brian Molko and his "special treat" for someone in the audience. :naughty:

I love that Jon Bon Jovi episode! :roftl:

I don't watch his show that much, cause I never know when it's on. (I'm not even sure I can get it on Dutch television... Can I?)

I love that Jon Bon Jovi episode! :roftl:

I don't watch his show that much, cause I never know when it's on. (I'm not even sure I can get it on Dutch television... Can I?)

Yes you can! It's on BBC2 every thursday at 11 (our time) and the uncut repeat is on sunday night.

This is still one of my favourites (I love Brian):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOpYwBV59Pk

And ofcourse the Russell Brand prank phonecall:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecq4ElT69_c

:lmao: hhmmm, I dunno about that...maybe...but I do know that an English presenter Divina McCall would agree:naughty:

:lmao: aww, thats cute!

I guess I am the only one in America! :roftl:

well then your lucky I suppose, though I'm sure your up with a lot of men for that competition:naughty: :bleh:

THAT my dear - would be the STORY of my life!~

That is just one of those things, being a gay man trapped in a woman's body! :naughty:

*bump*

Did anyone see the newest episode?!

The Hart to Hart one? The fans were really funny in it!:lmao:

Haha I saw it but they hardly ever got the chance to say things!

Graham was talking non-stop. :naughty: