Animations!

Mika Freaka =)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I reeeeallly love old cartoons. It's seems like the animations were better quality when the technology wasn't as "advanced" I love the music in the background of old cartoons for some reason:blush-anim-cl: The original Disney movies are brilliant. They make you feel all cozy and happy (many innuendos thought! part of it's amazingness, you pick up on more and more things as time progresses hahaha)

I wont go into detail now, but pretty much anything now that will make me laugh now is good!:thumb_yello::bleh::biggrin2:

I reeeeallly love old cartoons. It's seems like the animations were better quality when the technology wasn't as "advanced" I love the music in the background of old cartoons for some reason:blush-anim-cl: The original Disney movies are brilliant. They make you feel all cozy and happy (many innuendos thought! part of it's amazingness, you pick up on more and more things as time progresses hahaha)

I wont go into detail now, but pretty much anything now that will make me laugh now is good!:thumb_yello::bleh::biggrin2:

like snow white and cinderella?

those are beautiful! really makes you beleive in happy endings!

i loved lion king:blush-anim-cl:

I absolutely loved the old disney cartoons. I also like the old Warner Brothers ones too like Bugs Bunny etc.

Yellow Submarine, Cars, Horton Hears A Who!, Ratatouille, Watership Down, ALL DISNEY FILMS, Curious George, Spongebob Squarepants movie, Alvin and the Chipmunks, The Secret Of NIMH, Spirited Away, Kronks New Groove, Magic Roundabout, Ice Age, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer...

I absolutly HATE Crappy Feet:mf_rosetinted:

like snow white and cinderella?

those are beautiful! really makes you beleive in happy endings!

i loved lion king:blush-anim-cl:

Yes!

Lets see, i especially lovee.....

Peter Pan

Alice in Wonderland

the Aristocats

All Pooh =]

Pinocchio

The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad (this one used to terrify me, but i like it now)

The princess movies of course

The Rescuers Down Under

Aladdin

Lion King

(i'm really excited they are doing the frog prince now, i love it)

of others...

The older ones are really nice though, like Little Audrey, Mighty Mouse, Bugs, Little LuLu!, Popeye, etc.

haha, i feel like a complete dork now.:naughty::bleh:

Yellow Submarine' date=' Cars, Horton Hears A Who!, Ratatouille, Watership Down, ALL DISNEY FILMS, Curious George, Spongebob Squarepants movie, Alvin and the Chipmunks, The Secret Of NIMH, Spirited Away, Kronks New Groove, Magic Roundabout, Ice Age, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer...

I absolutly HATE Crappy Feet:mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Watership Down just makes me cry.

Oh man, I'm crazy about cartoons. None of these are recent, but I like: Popeye, Pink Panther, Woody Woodpecker, Yogi Bear, Scooby Doo, Inspector Gadget, Animaniacs, Garfield, and older Disney stuff.

They're not on tv very often here. :thumbdown: Maybe there are some on youtube.

they dont come on here either!

Yellow Submarine' date=' [b']Cars[/b], Horton Hears A Who!, Ratatouille, Watership Down, ALL DISNEY FILMS, Curious George, Spongebob Squarepants movie, Alvin and the Chipmunks, The Secret Of NIMH, Spirited Away, Kronks New Groove, Magic Roundabout, Ice Age, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer...

I absolutly HATE Crappy Feet:mf_rosetinted:

those are the only ones iv seen! o and spongebob is my hero!!!

i havent seen happy feet yet! is it that bad?

Oh man, I'm crazy about cartoons. None of these are recent, but I like: Popeye, Pink Panther, Woody Woodpecker, Yogi Bear, Scooby Doo, Inspector Gadget, Animaniacs, Garfield, and older Disney stuff.

Animaniacs! yes~ woody wookpecker, Scooby! yes yes all of those!

i like this thread:roftl:

Yes!

Lets see, i especially lovee.....

Peter Pan

Alice in Wonderland

the AristocatsAll Pooh =]

Pinocchio

The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad (this one used to terrify me, but i like it now)

The princess movies of course

The Rescuers Down Under

Aladdin

Lion King(i'm really excited they are doing the frog prince now, i love it)

of others...

The older ones are really nice though, like Little Audrey, Mighty Mouse, Bugs, Little LuLu!, Popeye, etc.

haha, i feel like a complete dork now.:naughty::bleh:

lol those are my favourites! i also LOVED SWAN LAKE! lol! and Anastacia!:wub2:

lol hahaha anamaniacs were funny! i dont see them anymore!

scooby doo was also among my favourites and i liked the movies!

i also hate to love it: POKEMON!!! XD

lol i loved it! had the cards and everything:naughty:

i also love dragonball' date=' even tho i havent watched in years!

and i use to watch yu-gi-oh

too me it is...dreadful...i dont really know why i brought it on DVD

theres something about it that i really hate...

mhm lool

lol hahaha dreadful! wow! i need to see how bad it could be!

Simpsons movie' date=' Open Season, Hoodwinked!, Arthur and the Invisibles, Tom and Jerry, Felix the Cat, Valiant...nore and more pop suddenly into me head!![/quote']

hahaha iv seen the simpsons movie a hundred times! and i laugh each time! hahaha

spider pig, spider pig:cool:

does whatever a spiderpig does....:fisch: gotta be one of the greatest parts in that film :lmfao: and the boob lady thingy :lmao:

hahaha i also really laughed when that guy is trying to dump something in the river and he couldnt coz of that fence :lmao: