Me Leaving - No Way!!!

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone , sorry Ive been in U S of A for two weeks .....

So , after spending evey waking moment on the MFC I thought I would take myself a little break until all the official goodies happen .... I took myself to an Island off Mexico :roftl:

We had some communication last week and just to say once and for all and it will come mega good for us :thumb_yello:

Were you doing this on your island off the coast of Mexico? :surfing:

Oh God, when I read you were in the USA, I immediately thought, "He's been planning things with Mika there!" since Mika's been in the US for a couple of weeks, too. Apparently I think you have super-Mika-powers. :bleh: So...does this mean we can still expect Mika-related things to happen on the MFC? I'm not even sure what I'm expecting anymore! :roftl:

And I'm very glad you're not leaving the MFC. You're not allowed to. :wink2:

One thing I wanted to ask, with Mika announcing on Myspace about upgrading his website, will this affect us in any way?Because it sounded like he was going to announce gigs and stuff on there first.

:shocked:

Hello everyone , sorry Ive been in U S of A for two weeks .....

"""""""""""""""

We had some communication last week and just to say once and for all and it will come mega good for us :thumb_yello:

In that time yes I am around , as if Id leave pffttttttt :wink2:

Nicccceeee!!! Welcome back Fred!... and thanks for the info..

too bad im on a break :naughty:

LOL Alex, as if!!! *notes number of posts*

Welcome back from your (not so) dodgy holiday! Have you recovered from the beef jerky? :naughty:

(People were rather concerned about your absence, btw. They thought maybe Jerry had kidnapped you or something).

*senses CazGirl script topic....*:roftl:

One thing I wanted to ask, with Mika announcing on Myspace about upgrading his website, will this affect us in any way?Because it sounded like he was going to announce gigs and stuff on there first.

Hmmm, I'm curious about this, too.