OMG...i'm on GOOGLE!!!!

That is why I’ve been going on about we should have some of the threads for only members!

Now we have that, and that’s good.:thumb_yello:

Try to google the combination your user name and Mika and there is even more surprises!:naughty:

oooh....i'm intreagued! *goes and types in username with mika*

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i know i want it too - maybe every mfcer should get one and wear it to a mika concert they go to.....to show who is members and who isnt - they are cheap enough....cheaper than those glow heart thingys....mind you.....they do glow.....so you can actually see whos a member......haha

Yes that's a very good idea. The 4th july at Parc des Princes I think I will wearing my rosette with my username but I hope see a lot of badges like these :thumb_yello:

Yes that's a very good idea. The 4th july at Parc des Princes I think I will wearing my rosette with my username but I hope see a lot of badges like these :thumb_yello:

i'm not going to a mika concert for donkeys - i havent got any of the concerts 4 the summer planned so i dont know when im gunna see him live again!!!! - well i could always watch the dvd lol

We are definetly the google's most searched keyword :mf_rosetinted:

yes we are - there should be a poll on that somewhere on the internet!

if I put my real name I get my other website!

so finding me in Google is tooooo easy

haha - this is so bogus!!!!

if you type in my real name i get all sorts of links from eastbourne rovers atletics club as i did competitions and what not - throwing...

its great though isnt it....

anyone else wanna search their name?

I searched mine and i get loads of links to here and youtube, you can trace my internet whereabouts, all Mika related!:cool:

EDIT - Oh and i just found out if you search my whole name you get a load of pages come up about Neighbours cause apparently someone used to be in it who has the same name as me!

I searched mine and i get loads of links to here and youtube, you can trace my internet whereabouts, all Mika related!:cool:

EDIT - Oh and i just found out if you search my whole name you get a load of pages come up about Neighbours cause apparently someone used to be in it who has the same name as me!

haha - that sounds cool:thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...
i am on google....if you type in my username 'hevthehampster', you will see loads of links taking me to mfc, thfc, etc and all posts i have made etc.......try it yourself and see if you are on google!!!!

i'm on googel to just type zoe shombert and you'll see the mirror and click on that and there's me!!!