New pics!!!

Isa

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah,I like his look too...I think it has to deal with his work in LA - because he recorded there LICM - and maybe he is recording his new album now,so he works hard every night and he doesn't have enough time to shave :bleh:

Yeah,I like his look too...I think it has to deal with his work in LA - because he recorded there LICM - and maybe he is recording his new album now,so he works hard every night and he doesn't have enough time to shave :bleh:

I certainly hope so!!!

Naw, he wanted to look sophisticated because it was an "older" party hahaha.

I don't think he's recording the album yet....maybe demos. *hopeful*

:bleh::biggrin2:

Naw, he wanted to look sophisticated because it was an "older" party hahaha.

I don't think he's recording the album yet....maybe demos. *hopeful*

:bleh::biggrin2:

:naughty:

Well yes,demos...I hope...:bleh:

Oh that is a happy thought!:clap:

:pbjt::pbjt::pbjt:

Makes a happy dance thinking about the new album!

Ooooo! I'm too shy :blush-anim-cl:

:roftl: who wouldn't be! We all better be, because if we would all kiss him on the mouth when we meet him, well.. I think he would not appreciate :naughty:

7.jpg

Just needed to see this one again!

:roftl: who wouldn't be! We all better be, because if we would all kiss him on the mouth when we meet him, well.. I think he would not appreciate :naughty:

7.jpg

Just needed to see this one again!

Yeah let's keep at a respectful distance... even though his lips seem to be very sweet :naughty:

7.jpg

Wow, apparently he hasn't sold his soul and abdicated his creativity over a polo shirt and a hair cut. Who could have imagined Mika-as-we-know-it didn't come to an end after those Beijing pictures? :ap_rosetinted:

Stella McCartney Hosts Cocktails And A Special Screening Of "The Party" - Inside

LOS ANGELES, CA - MAY 06: Musician Mika and designer Stella McCartney attend the Stella McCartney screening of 'The Party' at the Stella McCartney store on May 6, 2008 in West Hollywood, California. (Photo by John Shearer/WireImage)

Does anyone else think Stella McCartney's name is mentioned too often in this caption?

i do think so:roftl::roftl::roftl:

anyway,, the pics are reli great!! thzzz~~

but he seemed too "black" for me this time...

i mean,, i luv a more colourful MIKA:mf_rosetinted:

. Who could have imagined Mika-as-we-know-it didn't come to an end after those Beijing pictures? :ap_rosetinted:

I had imagined it was only a phase he had probably gone thorugh...and then back to normal :naughty:.

I had imagined it was only a phase he had probably gone thorugh...and then back to normal :naughty:.

It's not even a phase. :roftl: It's just one moment in time captured with a few photographs.

We had the same uproar over the pictures at the Q Awards and he appeared looking like good old Mika literally within 48 hours.

¡Gracias Isa! :wub2: Mira que postearlas cuando yo ya me había ido... You bad, bad girl, you waited for me to leave and then you posted this!!! Ok, you did it for my own good, you didn't want me to get nervous at my Granny's, did you?:roftl::roftl: Thanks a lot, he looks soooooooooooo hot with that little beard (I'm dead).

Asun, cariño, no sabía que estas fotitos tan lindas existian hasta que las encontré mucho despues de que te fueses!!! Si no me crees preguntale a Kary (lo primero que hice fue pasarselas por msn!)

I found them after you leave!!! And you are wellcome! yeah, I didn´t want you to get nervous at your Granny´s

Asun, cariño, no sabía que estas fotitos tan lindas existian hasta que las encontré mucho despues de que te fueses!!! Si no me crees preguntale a Kary (lo primero que hice fue pasarselas por msn!)

I found them after you leave!!! And you are wellcome! yeah, I didn´t want you to get nervous at your Granny´s

Jejejejejejejejeejjee, ya lo sé tontina, me apetecía tomarte un poco el pelo!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: I know you fool!! I was just teasing you a little, felt like it you know:cool: Anyways, it was good I didn't see them before I left, I would have been thinking about that beard all the time at my Granny's :roftl:

Jejejejejejejejeejjee, ya lo sé tontina, me apetecía tomarte un poco el pelo!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: I know you fool!! I was just teasing you a little, felt like it you know:cool: Anyways, it was good I didn't see them before I left, I would have been thinking about that beard all the time at my Granny's :roftl:

Sabía que lo decías de broma pero me apetecía contestarte!!!

I just wanna answer you:wub2: